Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Control RGBW module with a single switch

Hotbirdx

Question

I want to use a single (pulse?) switch to switch on/off the RGBW LED strip with the color settings based on last switch off.

The dimming / color settings itself I want to control with the app on my mobile or Domoticz.

It would be nice if some sort of dimming would be possible with the pulse switch.

Is this possible? How to to connect and/or configure the Fibaro RGBW module?

On Youtube I found a installation video which works with 4 independent pulse switches. 

3 answers to this question

Guest spazpeker
4 hours ago, Hotbirdx said:

I want to use a single (pulse?) switch to switch on/off the RGBW LED strip with the color settings based on last switch off.

The dimming / color settings itself I want to control with the app on my mobile or Domoticz.

It would be nice if some sort of dimming would be possible with the pulse switch.

On Youtube I found a installation video which works with 4 independent pulse switches. 

If you use a ordinary toggle switch you can set the parameters to toggle and connect inputs 1-4 to the same single switch and that will do as you described

Hi Guys,

I get another question:

I get one RGBW controller and 4 pieces of White led strip.

My idea is to use one pulse switch to switch on fist channel, then when I press it second time to switch on second part, third click and third one is on and same with forth one.

Than after switch is pressed twice (fast) then light is off for all parts.

Fantastic would be if it is hold than all lights are dimmed

Is it possible to be done (I do expect I need to make a scene), but all suggestions how to make it are welocme

Piotr

On 8/28/2017 at 5:46 PM, Hotbirdx said:

Hello Hotbirdx

Can you tell me what was solution for your question?

I have the same issue. My LED strip won't turn ON after I connect electricity to transformator using wall switch.

Thank you.