Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heating panel

parip69

Hello
Dear Fibaro, I beg you to start the day at 00:00 o'clock till 24:00 o'clock.
It is terrible from yesterday to set up a time so I adapt the heating plan to my needs the next day.

Thank you

5 hours ago, parip69 said:

Hello
Dear Fibaro, I beg you to start the day at 00:00 o'clock till 24:00 o'clock.
It is terrible from yesterday to set up a time so I adapt the heating plan to my needs the next day.

Thank you

I second that!

• Like 1

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

Hello,

I am sorry, but I do not entirely understand. Can you elaborate?

And I believe that it is impossible to measure time from 0:00 to 24:00 as it is the same time. 0:00 to 23:59 would be correct.

Also, please, update the title "Heating panel" does not give anyone a hint about what your thread is about.

@T.Konopka, You can set presets in Heating panel from 5:00 to 5:00 next day, instead of 0:00 to 23:59. I thing that is what bugs them.

• Topic Author
  • On 15.9.2017 at 12:54 PM, T.Konopka said:

Hello,

I am sorry, but I do not entirely understand. Can you elaborate?

And I believe that it is impossible to measure time from 0:00 to 24:00 as it is the same time. 0:00 to 23:59 would be correct.

Also, please, update the title "Heating panel" does not give anyone a hint about what your thread is about.

Hello
    I am glad that I was understood. I hope this is only the problem is.

Hello there are many professions that start working in the middle of the night. Gastronomy, doctors, police ......

I have to get up at 4:00 am and heat my bath at 02:00 - 03:30 o'clock. for this reason I need the second times. Therefore I use my second times from the day of the day.
    it is a dezaster.

Have a suggestion.

Could they make the time shiftable. For the will.

In the settings one should be able to adjust from the individual day begins.

Please submit this to the responsible one.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

or is better. This is just an example.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by parip69

• 2 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hello it is possible that one got an answer to all this. 

please start the day at 0 o'clock

• 2 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hi
    I understood and how and from where I can see the times set from the previous day. That would be no morning hours but would still apply from the evening hour. That's why it makes no sense to program in the morning hours if I have to take the evening hour from the previous day. Since this transition I have problems in my scripts by definition morning and evening.... I do not know why you do not make a flexible program to start the day individually just like before. I am very happy with this decision the graphical view may be nice but not necessarily so many trading jobs where the day starts much earlier. Please create a way to program the time into a timeline where you can enter the invitiation individually as it has often written in the forums and visualized with pictures. It should be a simple in the basic setting during installation to create a way to start the day. In the view of the air conditioning system it has not yet been implemented so it was early so could the time set individually on the morning starts and noon afternoon and evening time I ask you create a way to set up individually.

My english is of course very bad it has been translated with google translator i hope i could make it understandable and find a way that does not undo but makes customizable.

Thank you and I hope to hear something from you thank you very much.

Please login or register to see this image.

Bereich mit Anhängen