Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Doorbird Video Doorbell Virtual Device

kimstoroy

Question

Hi

Is there anyone who could help me create a virtual device for the Doorbird Video Doorbell?

Have seen it done on youtube

Full API here:

Please login or register to see this image.

Youtube:

9 answers to this question

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

@kimstoroy,

This one may work. In IP adress add IP of DoorBird and port is 80. Also in Authorization Basic change those X into username:password (exactly this format) of your Doorbird encoded in

. Those 0x0D0x0A0x0D0x0A has to stay there (blank line separates http head and http body).

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by jakub.jezek

I know my main source for home automation stuff sells it; bought mine there too.

Ships to most European countries, Poland including. If not advertised on their shop, just send them an email :)

---------------------------

Also, I can confirm to have been a very satisfied Doorbird user since December last year.

I love the look on the people's faces when they suddenly hear someone talking to them through the doorbell when I am not home.. :D

I also use it as videogate when someone rings it.. Too bad in Fibaro we cannot use the mic then. Would be great to see FIbaro make a plugin, but I expect those chances very small now they will release their intercom in a matter of weeks.

Nonetheless, looking at the Intercom's retail price of EUR899, I believe the Doorbird is a very nice alternative at less than 40% of the price ;)

Edited by MaTi

@pablo77, i suggest to wait till November. Doorbird will have new nicer intercoms.

Edited by jakub.jezek

HI 

how create " video gate" for doorbird

when i try to press doorbird bell button i didn't get any popup image on fibaro application in moble

Hi, I need to know if there is any update to do the same stuff that the video of the first post of this theme, 

I search in the web page of automate.asia, who was the video uploaders, and there is any information about anything, I send a private message to his contact email, but there was no answer. It is very important to get this kind of integration for me, ´cause I have a big big project that requires exactly this kind of solution. Very grateful of your contributions.

Best Regards