Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Lost Admin Account

cosmic

Question

Hello everybody

Something weird happened to my HC2.

I configured it in the new fashon fibaro wants us to configure the access....(the configure nagging screen after every login was..... nagging!). I'm not referring to the fibaroID thing, but i'm referring to the latest thing that fibaro HC itself asked to do after login since a couple of software releases ago.

since then the following happened:

1) now I can only login as the user i've created

2) for some reason I only see random 10/20% of my devices in the fibaro web page (fortunately i see everything on the app on tablets/phones!)

3) it seems the previous admin credentials are completely lost.... and it appears there is no admin access (that means no adding devices, no adding scenes ....nothing!)

What did i mess up?? Anyone got a similar problem? Any solution?

Oh.. yes... you name it... if I restore the latest backup (1 month old) i would be short of some sensors/relays.. and it would be quite a pain adding them again! :-/

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, cosmic said:

Hello everybody

Something weird happened to my HC2.

I configured it in the new fashon fibaro wants us to configure the access....(the configure nagging screen after every login was..... nagging!). I'm not referring to the fibaroID thing, but i'm referring to the latest thing that fibaro HC itself asked to do after login since a couple of software releases ago.

since then the following happened:

1) now I can only login as the user i've created

2) for some reason I only see random 10/20% of my devices in the fibaro web page (fortunately i see everything on the app on tablets/phones!)

3) it seems the previous admin credentials are completely lost.... and it appears there is no admin access (that means no adding devices, no adding scenes ....nothing!)

What did i mess up?? Anyone got a similar problem? Any solution?

Oh.. yes... you name it... if I restore the latest backup (1 month old) i would be short of some sensors/relays.. and it would be quite a pain adding them again! :-/

Re no devices have you ticked your user rights for that user. Are you signed in under different users re app and gui

capital letter missing in user id?

just some thoughts

• Inquirer
  • hello there....

there is actually the recever your password.... BUT you need to know your username to retrieve it. If for some reason you don't know that anymore, there's nothing you can do.

Fortunately i learnt it also works if you input the email instead of your user id.... and in that way i got my password back! :)

I am having the same problem after finally registering the Fibaro ID (and making access from my phone 3 times slower than before). How did you solve it?