Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Help wiring a Fibaro double Relay 2 FGS222 2x1,5kW to a Door intercom

matt1981

I am racking my brain how i can wire a FGS-222 double relay 2 to my 2 wire intercom. I have read the manual and realized it does not have a COM input showing with in the BUS line input. I included a wiring diagram showing the only two connections i have to work with.  I know that to activate the door and gate are both dry NO (no contact) connections.  powering isn't an issue, its just trying to figure out what wires go where, being it doesn't have COM input...

Any pointers or advice would be great!

Thanks!!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by matt1981
edit

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

• Topic Author
  • the model of the intercom is a BPT AGATA C200 

sorry mate. cannot figure it out.

only other way i can think of is to have a look at the circuit board and see if there is a common link between the 2 buttons. if yes then solder a wire to that point and connect to the terminal 'IN' on the module.

the other terminal of the button will go into 'Q1' and 'Q2' respectively for the 2 different buttons

this way the module will mimic the button presses.

• Topic Author
  • @morpheus75 thanks for looking into it. i removed the circuit board earlier today and on the rear of the circuit board, were the physical push buttons are attached, there are four pin-outs that stick out. a bit. they are part of the button that holds the physical button in place. thats about all i can see.  im thinking i could solder four individual wires to these pin-outs on the rear and bring them together forming one wire that i can use for a connection to the double relay.. 

Without power and using a multi meter you can check continuity of these pins. From experience you may find that 2 pins are connected together and other 2 pins are connected together.

When you press the button all 4 pins will be connected together.

So you only need to solder 2 wires.

Also check to see if both buttons have a common link. If they do then 1 dual relay will work otherwise you will need 2 relays. 

Edited by morpheus75