Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

missing templates: case closed automatically?

kunoch

Recently I sent a few templates from sensors to the support address and now I get a notification that the cases are automatically closed.

For missing templates, this does not really make sense or does it mean Fibaro is not/never implementing these sensors as the case is closed? This reads to me as deleted/solved.

any comments on this from Fibaro team?

Edited by kunoch

Hello @kunoch!

I think you are a bit of unfair. Cases were not automatically closed.

You may have received the response which didn't fulfill your expectations but those response were not automatic.

You can notice that they were responded in a slightly different way, by different advisors and with different response time.

You've waited 8 minutes for one case. That's quite good I guess ; )

However, as I mentioned earlier, the content may be not sufficient for us but that's not the issue with the support team.

Missing templates are gradually added but devices without templates work fine. You may have to add special parameters manually but Z-Wave standard has some basic functionalities by default.

• Topic Author
  • Hello @I.Srodka

I just got the e-mail, that support has not heard anything from me, so the case will be closed.

I have earlier received the information that the request was forwarded to the SW development, so I was a little bit 'confused' about the automatic closure.

However I can not send more than the manufacturer and type together with the downloaded template. That is all information I have

Response time was very good! The response was NOT from a robot, I appreciate this very much! Keep it like this!

No worry. I am patient ;-) and looking forward to new templates and future releases.

kuno

btw, I reported to FIBARO tech support in last year 3 times about templates for all SHENZHEN NEO ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD products.

Flood-sensor (003:1085): 

Please login or register to see this link.

Smart Power Plug (003:1087): 

PIR sensor (003:1083): 

Door/window sensor (003:1082): 

One year later, still here... No reaction.... which, frankly, is not all that surprising.

Please login or register to see this image.

[...]

Total: 53 devices (sic!)

cool. yeah?!

@I.Srodka

@10der, don't you think, that you are asking for supporting devices which are clearly a not-so-very-sophisticated bogus? I know, that Fibaro promises that it is opened to the third party devices, but this it like bringing this car to Land Rover's service station and ask for a repair:

Please login or register to see this image.

I don't think Fibaro will support those devices.

lol!

now I know why so many cars I can see in Ukraine with the label [PL] :) 

PS: IMHO  jestes w błedzie!