Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Scene Activation sets lights to 100% breifly

tvs

Question

Hi,

For certain modules when I double press to activate a scene the light comes on at full brightness breifly before the scene kicks in and puts it to the desired brightness. I know I can switch off the parameter setting the double click to do this but when I deactivate the double click it also stops it from running the scene. Its really frustrating, and happens on both dimmer versions (1&2). it only happens in certain rooms but I cant see any difference in the parameters, other than I have disabled the double click in the rooms that behave correctly. As I said I'm happy to do this in the rooms that aren't working but then I get no scene activation at all.

Any help would be great,

thanks

tom

1 answer to this question

Hi @tvs ,

Is the problem still present or have you found a way to solve it? Have you tried contacting our support?
If not, please show me the scene that you've created so that I can see what we're working with.