Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo thermostat in HCL

Supremo83

Question

Hi,

I've bought a Netatmo thermostat and its relay, it's now working fine with the Netatmo APP, fully integrated in Apple HomeKit but something happens in Fibaro.

I installed the plugin and did all necessary steps to bind the Netatmo account and Fibaro, I see the message Your account is connected in Fibaro but no new devices are coming up. I'm just wondering if Fibaro is not supporting Netatmo thermostat, or whether I shall code something in the Netatmo APP program site.

Any clue or hint to solve the issue?

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I'm not totally sure because I have an HC2, but for what I know, to get Fibaro to see the thermostat you will need a Netatmo weather station.

Anyway, in my opinion, that is totally useless because you cannot see Netatmo thermostat as a temperature sensor or use it in the heat panel or in scenes, you can only control it with the plugin (which is obviously way worst then the native app).

I pointed this out many times already, and I'm quite bothered because I have 7 Netatmo and I woul really appreciate to use them in the heat panel or in scenes, but no luck.

IMHO just use netatmo app...

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

Thanks for the advise, will do that... it's obvious that now Fibaro has released their own thermostats, so giving support to other companies will damage its own business...