Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Message at reboot

Thomasn

Hi,

have anyone succeeded in making a script in lua - or perhaps a vd - for sending a message/notification when the hc2 has ben reset?

The reason I ask is that my hc2 is running a small program, which reboot the hc2 every Sunday morning. But it would be nice to recieve a message when it has been done.

Edited by Thomasn

I mean, I don't think it's something that should be introducted by us to all Home Centers.

Maybe it's easier for interested users to make a scene with such push notification:

First, we make a variable:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Then we make a scene:

Let me know, did I understand you correctly and whether this solution satisfies you ;  )

On 12/17/2017 at 12:50 PM, Thomasn said:

Hi,

have anyone succeeded in making a script in lua - or perhaps a vd - for sending a message/notification when the hc2 has ben reset?

The reason I ask is that my hc2 is running a small program, which reboot the hc2 every Sunday morning. But it would be nice to recieve a message when it has been done.

You can have autorun scene that will run at boot time and send you message that HC2 has been restarted. I can't think of simplest way to get notification that HC has been restarted.

Also you can check time for how long HC2 is up and running by getting settings info with this code:

Please login or register to see this code.

Above code formats calculated time to show in days, hours and minutes same as on Configuration General tab -> server status.

Edited by Sankotronic
Corrected typo in above code
  • Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Thank you to the both of you. Exactly what I was looking for.

/Thomas

• Like 1