Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Inlcuding Philio PSP05

Alex

Question

Does anybody else have a "Philio PSP05" outdoor motion sensor and did it get working?

After a couple of tries I got it included successfully (and if I press the intern wakeup button I can see the it is updating the status).

But there is no motion registered. The sensor itself blinks red while registering motion and in the Fibaro Logs I can see that z-Wave chip does get know of this state change.

But the motion event is not triggered at all.

Please login or register to see this code.

5 answers to this question

I have the same issue. Fibaro support replied that it has to be associated to group1 with the home center. However this never seems to go through. 

I have tried several times. 

Maybe the issue is that the device is sending motion detect as "Notification Report" and not in Binary. Parameter 7 needs have bit 4 set to 1 (1d 16) to enable binary mode.

However I'm having difficulties on enabling this as it always defaults to 4.

Same problem here.

Any suggestions from Fibaro?

Hello,

has anyone been successful with the sensor yet?
I have successfully added it to the network and it detects movement. So I can switch on the light via a scene.
But the automatic OFF is missing, the sensor stays on until I press the temper or the inner button.
Unfortunately I was not successful to change the parameter 7 ... it is unfortunately always 4