Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello Everybody

Cannon_82

Hello to everybody here in this great forum

I want to start a topic for the icons i used in my homecenter, but i can't find the "Start a Topic" button in this section.   :-(

there already is a ton of forums on icons.  just do a quick search for "icons".  like this one for example it has 944 responses.  

Please login or register to see this link.

What @matt1981 said...

But also from now on you should upload icons here... It is Fibaro's intention to move scenes and icons to this special area:

This link points to the "downloads" area, button top right on the menu of this screen.

Edited by petergebruers
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Cannon_82 said:

I want to start my own topic for icons - thanks for the replies

If you want to upload icons... Please click on "Downloads" - it is a category at the top of this page, on that picture with a globe. Then scroll down a bit, you'll find a blue button "Submit a file". A window opens, and you can select "Icons" to indicate you want to upload icons...

If you do NOT want to upload icons... then maybe tell me what you want to say about icons, so we can determine where to put the topic...

@Cannon_82, welcome to the Forum!

All files you want to share should be submitted to the Downloads

Note that it is a lot easier for others if you add icons to the proper categories instead of adding one big file :)