Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Power

MDC

Question

Hi there,

Since all my house it’s all fibaro, maybe someone has any suggestions how to declare power consumption from severals fibaro relays that control via contactors some heavy duty device in my home, swimming pool and boilers and driveway heater. 

Since i have all device on fibaro so my power consumption is almost under control, but some devices ruin my job.

I try some external power meters from Other z-wave sellers but they not have template and on iPhone app I can’t ses anything. I retuned them, useless.

I write to fibaro on this forum several time be about a manual power declared to new relays but but...we need to wait...maybe forever for that, so any LUA suggestion?

Don't suggest to buy older modules....I just replace all whit new one z-wave plus.

Thanks

1 answer to this question