Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

[Heatit] ver 1.92

wojtas810

Question

Hello.
Has anyone of you updated the controller to this version and has some experience?
in the Fibaro Panel ?, AIR action, association etc.?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

9 answers to this question

Hello @wojtas810,

We have updated plenty of those and i have one running next to me.

Right after update to 1.92 (Fibaro was on 4.150) i have found, that i need to add Thermostat into poll queue. But it result that in 1st slave (483.0 in your case) automatic poll will change mode to ECO mode, that has biggest ID. This is already reported to Fibaro as a bug. Workarround is to use heating panel in Fibaro to set temperature and that 1st slave hide to hidden devices. Then it does not changing mode in 1st slave.

I did not tried associations, yet. Also it has nice read-only feature and that is you can see in what state internal relay is.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  •  

1 hour ago, samuel said:

Jak zaktualizować heatit do wersji 1.92?

I must have a special cabel 

2 hours ago, jakub.jezek said:

Hello @wojtas810,

Zaktualizowaliśmy wiele z nich i mam jeden obok mnie.

Zaraz po aktualizacji do wersji 1.92 (Fibaro był na 4.150) stwierdziłem, że muszę dodać Termostat do kolejki odpytywania. Ale powoduje to, że w 1. slave (483,0 w twoim przypadku) automatyczna ankieta zmieni tryb na ECO, który ma największy ID. To zostało już zgłoszone Fibaro jako błąd. Workarround polega na użyciu panelu grzewczego w Fibaro do ustawiania temperatury i tego pierwszego urządzenia podrzędnego do ukrywania urządzeń. Wtedy nie zmienia trybu w 1. urządzeniu podrzędnym.

Jeszcze nie próbowałem skojarzeń. Ma również dobrą funkcję tylko do odczytu i widać, w jakim stanie jest wewnętrzny przekaźnik.

only I have the impression that the internal temperature was good in version 1.4.
    and in version 1.92 I have to manually lower it to -1.0 - and then it shows correctly. And so I wonder why it is so?

Edited by wojtas810

11 minutes ago, wojtas810 said:

only I have the impression that the internal temperature was good in version 1.4.

and in version 1.92 I have to manually lower it to -1.0 - and then it shows correctly. And so I wonder why it is so?

There was certain changes presented in version 1.8. So maybe those changes affected reporting.

Quote from pdf made by

Please login or register to see this link.

REASON FOR SOFT WARE CHANGESFROM SOFT WARE1.8

We have made some changes to the soft ware in the Heatit

thermostat due to some misinterpretation/feedback from

customers.

The thermostat has two internal temperature sensors and three

algorithms used for compensation. The compensation is used

so that the thermostat regulates the same way whether the load

is 250W or 3600W. The internal temperature in the thermostat will

then vary from 25°C to 70°C.

• Inquirer
  • I'm wondering about the rightness of version 1.92 - and not staying with the older one that works better for me - and most importantly, I have the impression.

And you'll tell me or you know how to do the asocities correctly so that Heatiit turns on the hand switch manually in the Switch 2 - manually after the HC2 to make it work,

• Inquirer
  • 1 minute ago, samuel said:

oh, ok. i have now version 1.5. stick to it or update?

I do not see the need for an update in your case - because for now you can be more disappointed

Hi, with 1.92 you get relay status. Is there anyone that has managed to calculate consumption based on relay status?