Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

No cosumption screen for third party power plug

play3man

Question

Hello,

I bought a Neo Colcam power plug which is working pretty well with Fibaro, except I cant look at the consumpiton history from mobile APP. If i tap on Fibaro plug, there is screen that shows daily, weekly... consumption etc., but when im trying to tap on Neo Coolcam plug which showing actual consumption the same way as Fibaro plug, it does nothing - it wont open that consumption history as it doeas with plug from Fibaro. From web i can see consumption fine in device settings and also in panel with all graphs etc.

8 answers to this question

all Coolcam devices haven't template. One year ago I sent templates to Fibaro support. but no reactions. Ticket, as far as I remember, auto closed. 
IMHO its root issue here.

• Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • @10der I dont know why it needs template for this when it is just consumption history what i can see without problems in web app, but not in mobile app.

What mobile app are you reffering to? I don't have energypanel at all in my mobile app. There is energy panel in my Ipad app, but that's working fine. On my iphone i don't have energypanel but i still can see energy consumption of devices when i click on rooms. 

Also devices without template have energy consumption displayed....

• Inquirer
  • @Reintjan As i said above, if you tap on Fibaro plug in your mobile app, it will open consumption history with Instant, Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly consumption. If you would tap on Neo Coolcam plug, it does nothing, it wont open anything. But from web app i can see fine those data even on Neo Coolcam plug. Exactly the same way as with Fibaro plug.

• Inquirer
  • For example:

Fibaro Plug from Web

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Neo Coolcam Plug from Web

Fibaro Plug from mobile app

BUT if i tap on it, it will show this:

Neo Coolcam Plug from mobile app - and if i tap on it, it wont open that consumption history as you can see above.

Ok, I see... your app works little different from mine. When I tap on device only thing happening is device switching on and off. See picture “wandkast” = lamp switched through fibaro plug, “dukdalf” = lamp switched through neo coolcam plug. Both won’t show energy consumption history 

• Inquirer
  • @Reintjan Both apps working the same way ;) 

- Yes - if you tap on device, the only thing it is going to do is to switch device on and off. Same for me. BUT.

- If it would be a Fibaro Plug and you would tap on "Dukdalf", it would open a consumption history as you can see at 3. and 4. image in my last post.

- I would be completely okay with this to happening, but only if Neo Coolcam Plug wouldnt have the same consumption history panel as Fibaro plug in web APP, but it has (first and second screen in my post).

Edited by play3man

Aeotec plugs are just turn off and on when tapped too, so it's likely a 'happy coincidence' that the fibaro ones give you a little more .. unfortunatley we can't get the fibaro ones here in Au :P

Cheers,

al.