Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Intercom hangs/freeze after a few days

pfirry

Question

Intercom freezes once in a while - runs fine for several days and then stops spontaneously communicating, however is still reachable over app. No more rings/calls broadcasted. After a reboot over app intercom works fine again - however leads to missed calls at the door which is annoying - Unreliable  performance is difficult especially when away. Intercom is hardwired with PoE. Anyone same experience or solution? Thank you  Pfirry

4 answers to this question

I am having issue where sometimes my phone won't ring / notify. This seems to be software / app issue. Hard reset has no effect my lost notifications / rings are intermittent. This is bad for a doorbell as how do I always know if someone has pressed it?

FIBARO - Please can you confirm what the issue is????

Guest kallecux

In my test setup, I can confirm the same! - hat does the fibaro team say about this?

"I simply cannot register it via Fibaro Intercom App anyway. Try wifi, ethernet, PoE all of it fail."

+ 2 more intercoms to this List of devices that dont let the registration be done.

tryed

Poe + Lan 

*12V + Lan

+12V + WIFI 

every type of manual wifi setup

every type of manual LAN setup

with and without the sd card

with the certificate and without. 

Seems to be a problem with Fibaros cloud