Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Dahua integration Fibaro

bartjuhgti

Question

Hello,

I have a question, we almost always work with Dahua cameras but with a number of tests it is not possible to get the cameras working properly in fibaro.

Does anyone know if there is a plugin for Dahua? Together with hikvision, it is one of the most sold brands and it is therefore strange that it does not work.

Does anyone have a solution for this? 

12 answers to this question

Guest pablo77

Hi,

Could You add some specifics about Your problem. What kind of Dahua cam's You are using (type)?

Edited by pablo77

5 hours ago, bartjuhgti said:

Hello,

I have a question, we almost always work with Dahua cameras but with a number of tests it is not possible to get the cameras working properly in fibaro.

Does anyone know if there is a plugin for Dahua? Together with hikvision, it is one of the most sold brands and it is therefore strange that it does not work.

Does anyone have a solution for this? 

Type?

Latest firmware update in Dahua cameras has removed Basic authentication (only Digest authentication is now supported). Fibaro does not support Digest and has not announced any plans for the future support.

Edited by Ros

Authentication not required when using the following settings:

IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9989

JPG URL /onvif 

On 4/19/2018 at 6:08 PM, Barlow said:

Authentication not required when using the following settings:

IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9989

JPG URL /onvif 

Could you share a screenshot of your settings? i can't get it to work with this info

2 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Hi @Skippiemanz do you get a camera still image when you enter the url http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9989/onvif in your browser?

No, Unfortunetly not. I get a 404 in my case the http port is 10019 so the url is http://192168.165.19:10019/onvif. if i try http://192.168.165.19:9989/onvif i get a connection error

Please login or register to see this link.

All work without authentication for me. In addition on port 80 the follow url works. Perhaps you can give that a try. 

• Like 1

this is not working for me i have 2 Dahua IPC-HDW1320S camera's with a lates firmware on it 

DH_IPC-HX1X2X-Themis_Eng_P_V2.620.0000.0.R.20170620.bin

@Fibario support ... Please start supporting more camera's with Digest authentication we are the year 2018 ...... Security is a must these day's 

Hi, I have the same problem. Dahua has nice products. But from past year? they support for security reason only digest authentication. Its much safer, many cameras were infected by botnet..., but Fibaro doesn't support it yet. This is sad.

It is on some way possible program digest authentication on LUA, but not to video stream, I think...

Fibaro, please, add digest authentication to system!

Thank you very much.

Part from Dahua API documentation. The basic authentication is not true for now!!!!

3.3 Authentication
The Dahua video product supplies two authentication ways: basic authentication and digest authentication. If the http request does not
have “Authorization” , the Dahua video product returns 401, utill the http request has a legal authentication .
For example:
1. When basic authentication, the Dahua video product response:
401 Unauthorized
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm=”XXXXXX”
Then the client encode the username and password with base64, send the following request:
Authorization: Basic VXZVXZ.
2. When digest authentication, the Dahua video product response:
WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="DH_00408CA5EA04", nonce="000562fdY631973ef04f77a3ede7c1832ff48720ef95ad",
stale=FALSE, qop="auth";
The client calculates the digest using username, password, nonce, realm and URI with MD5, then send the following request:
Authorization: Digest username="admin", realm="DH_00408CA5EA04", nc=00000001,cnonce="0a4f113b",qop="auth"
nonce="000562fdY631973ef04f77a3ede7c1832ff48720ef95ad",uri="cgi-bin/global.login?userName=admin",
response="65002de02df697e946b750590b44f8bf"
3.4 Response
When cgi response is failed, the answer’s format is:
Error\n
ErrorID=<Error No.>, Detail=<Error Description>\n
For example:
Error\n
ErrorID=2, Detail=Forbidden\n

Error No. definition are as follows:

Table3-1 Error Code
0 Invalid Authority!
1 Request parse error!
2 Invalid Request!
3 Method not found!
4 Request invalid param!
5 Server internal error!
6 Request Timeout!
7 Client keepalive failed!
8 Network error!

Hi All,

I was wondering i anybody had hear update on this? I have a number of Dahua cameras and hoping to get them to work.

I was also wondering if anyone could explain to me how to get motion detection from Dahua (or other brand) cameras (I also have Grandstream) working. I am hoping to get it to operate some outdoor lights. I have tried placing a PIR, however the z-wave network is not strong enough (even tried an extender), so one possible solution is to use an ip cam over my wifi (which is strong enough), to communicate back to the Fibaro HC2, which will then turn on the lights.

Thanks for your answers!

Eugene.