Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Edit block-scenes

Spindel

When changing block scenes I miss the option to remove an action above the last added.

Example: I want to remove "Devices Group" = Turn on, but keep all other actions. To do that I now have to press the minus sign at the end multiple times and then redo all actions that I want to keep.

Idea: Add -/+ sign before every "and"

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2018_03/image.png.36b5903e5b133997097ee670db985b8b.png" alt="image.png.36b5903e5b133997097ee670db985b8b.png" />

Hi
One way to solve this could be opening LUA on HCL. We know that HCL can drive lua, and HCL also runs better and maybe more stable with LUA.

---- Practice, only after you drive HC2, then my answer is not relevant.

Edited by hTiger1

• Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, hTiger1 said:

One way to solve this could be opening LUA on HCL. We know that HCL can drive lua, and HCL also runs better and maybe more stable with LUA.

I thought HCL didn't support LUA? Only HC2?

I have a HC2 and can use the LUA-workaround that you mention (good idea by the way), but the block scenes are all about simplicity and I think many users would prefer a solution for the block scenes.

Hi
    I would also like to have such a feature as you suggest.

No HCL can not run LUA, as it is now.
    Fibaro made a mistake, a FW around 4.070 we could run lua on HCL, I had converted all my scenes (about 40) to LUA, and I thought it run better in LUA.

• Like 1