Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Zipato keypad and alarm system

Ravaoo

Question

The zipato mini keypad is included in my HC2. I manged to register the RFID keys. (thanks for the tips). Now i want to make my hc2 an alarm system. 

First i made a scene as reaction on an away event of the zipato keypad, to arm my motion sensors. Works.

Then i made a scene as reaction on the home event of the zipato keypad to disarm my motion sensors. Works partly. 

If the status of the hc2 is normal, the scene disarms the motion sensors.

In alarm status the scene is not disarming the motion sensors. Why?

It also does not stop the alarm status. I have to go in the hc2 interface with my laptop to set alarm off. What is the way to deactivate alarm status from a scene?

I  also want to let the zipato keypad beep when a movement is registred by my motion sensor. Is this posible and how is it done?

Edited by Ravaoo
added beep question

8 answers to this question

Scenes which are supposed to work when alarm is triggered should have checked "Do not allow alarm to stop scene while alarm is running" in scene configuration.
If this is not set as "true" system just won't allow it to run. 

I hope this will help you. 

Be above :)

And in addition: no, you cannot let your pad beep.. I am sorry.

Although I am sure it would be possible to mod the rfidpad to make it beep after all, but I think it's to small to do this in a cosmetical apropriate manner :)

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, m.roszak said:

Scenes which are supposed to work when alarm is triggered should have checked "Do not allow alarm to stop scene while alarm is running" in scene configuration.
    If this is not set as "true" system just won't allow it to run. 

I hope this will help you. 

This works. Thanks

7 minutes ago, MaTi said:

Be above :)

And in addition: no, you cannot let your pad beep.. I am sorry.

Although I am sure it would be possible to mod the rfidpad to make it beep after all, but I think it's to small to do this in a cosmetical apropriate manner :)

When i couple the sensor right to the rdif reader. Wil it beep?

It can beep - on every action using Tag or PIN for example.
    Every action on device wakes it up (module sends Wake Up Notification), if you use "binarySwitch" endpoint to queue Binary Set Command (turn ON) it will beep after performing an action. 

W dniu 13.03.2018 o 15:40, Ravaoo napisał:

The zipato mini keypad is included in my HC2. I manged to register the RFID keys. (thanks for the tips).

How did you do it? Can You share with me @Ravaoo

Edited by MaRiO709
    I solved a problem

• Inquirer
  • Stap 1
    RFID koppelen met HC2 volgens de handleiding van het device. Onthoud het device id van je RFID device. In voorbeeld 91.

Ik moest de rfid echt dicht bij de HC2 leggen om het registreren te laten slagen.

Stap 2
    Ga op de HC2 in de configuratie van het RFID en kijk welke keyid nog vrij is. Dit zie je in de Advanced tab bij "PIN Configuratie". In mijn voorbeeld "2". Als de RFID nieuw gekoppeld is met je HC2 dan zijn alle id's nog vrij.

Stap 3

Haal je key op door de RFID tag die je wil registreren te gebruiken op de RFID reader. Zipato: druk op home knopje en hou je tag tegen de lezer tot deze piept en knippert. In je HC2 scherm zie je nu een [unauthorized key] met een 10 door komma gescheiden getallen. Die 10 getallen zijn je key. In mijn voorbeeld "143,29,1,23,456,78,1,2,0,1".

Stap 4

Maak een scene met de code hier onder en pas ID aan naar jou device ID waar hier 91 staat. Pas het vrije id aan waar hier 2 staat en pas de key aan waar hier 143,29,1,23,456,78,1,2,0,1.

--[[
    %% properties
    %% events
    %% globals
    --]]
    local ID = 91; -- ID RFID device
    fibaro:call(ID,"setUserCodeDec",2,"143,29,1,23,456,78,1,2,0,1");

Run de code 1 maal

Stap 5

Optioneel kan je nog een naam aan je tag geven. In het voorbeeld Ravaoo. maak een scene met de code hier onder en pas het device id, het key id en de naam aan

--[[
    %% properties
    %% events
    %% globals
    --]]
    local ID = 91; -- ID RFID device
    --fibaro:call(ID, "setUserName", 2, "Ravaoo");

Run de code 1 maal

Hi folks!

I have 2 of these rfid keypads. When I open or close any of them by PIN or rfid tag, I cannot set the other to the same state (opened or closed) in a scene. It can only be set to the respective state by PIN or tag.

I would like to set both keypads to the same state respectively. I cannot change status from the app or desktop interfere either...

Has anyone had the same issue ?

Thanks in advance.