Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Devices and rooms missing from mobile

k1s

Question

Hello,

What could be the cause that the Mobile app (Android) doesn't show a room in the lighting section?. 

(The room does have lights in it, that the controls for those lights appear in the Rooms section)

20 answers to this question

I having the simular issue, I see HUE lights in Web UI  but not in the mobile app. I´m using the  new Fibaro app for Android.

Adding to this. I'm unable to find the hue lights in the mobile app even though they are there in the web interface. any ideas on this?

I was hoping they would fix this with the new update, but still have the same problem here. Looks like new Home Center app only show lights section, and not rooms as explained in post over. So I can`t find my Philips Hue lights in the new app. Would be good with an update on this since the new app is nice.

Edited by Fraant

1 hour ago, k1s said:

Hello,

What could be the cause that the Mobile app (Android) doesn't show a room in the lighting section?. 

(The room does have lights in it, that the controls for those lights appear in the Rooms section)

Did you use the same account?

If not, please check the privileges of the user you use on Mobile app from Access Control panel.

• Inquirer
  • 5 minutes ago, korniza said:

Did you use the same account?

If not, please check the privileges of the user you use on Mobile app from Access Control panel.

Hi thanks, yes the same account.

What else could be the problem?

are these lights z-wave controlled or do you use HUE? 

I have same issue with HUE as they are not z-wave devices :(

• Inquirer
  • 1 minute ago, korniza said:

are these lights z-wave controlled or do you use HUE? 

I have same issue with HUE as they are not z-wave devices :(

These are regular lights controlled with Fibaro Double Switch 2

I also have Hue lights in other rooms  and for m,e too they don't appear in the lighting section, only the Rooms section

just for troubleshooting, can you create a new user and adjust the priviledges on the new user for these lights. Also you have to login from android with new user account. 

• Inquirer
  • 3 minutes ago, korniza said:

just for troubleshooting, can you create a new user and adjust the priviledges on the new user for these lights. Also you have to login from android with new user account. 

I'm logged in as the Superuser - surely that should mean I can see everything?

how many users do you have in fibaro HC2? I had a confuse as I was using the fibaro ID on android (which is the same with superuser) and I login on HC itself with a second user.

• Inquirer
  • I have 4 users set up in addition to the Superuser but none have logged in yet.  I'm testing using the Superuser account in the HC2 login and Android app

please double check on android the user

Settings>Choose HC>Edit 

See if the user on login field is your super user.

I do not any other hint that is coming to my mind... :(

• Inquirer
  • 1 minute ago, korniza said:

please double check on android the user

Settings>Choose HC>Edit 

See if the user on login field is your super user.

I do not any other hint that is coming to my mind... :(

Yes it is

last check: please go to your web UI and check under your device on the advanced tab how is registered the device on Controlled Device selection.

• Inquirer
  • Not sure what you mean by this:

6 minutes ago, korniza said:

how is registered the device on Controlled Device selection

Ah - I found it said: "Other device" not lighting.  I changed it to lighting.  Many thanks for your help.  It now appears as it should!

Edited by k1s
    Thanks!

@k1s you are right! They just appeared 2 rooms instead of the real number of light devices. BUG SPOILER! 

Im having the same issue with a Samsung s8 and a HC Lite. No devices show up, even though they are assigned to rooms and are tagged with categories. I have fibaro lights, water-sensors, thermostats, smoke-sensors and third party cameras. Nothing shows up.

My smart home is just recently finished a couple of months ago, and just then the app stopped working.

The app is useless and have been so for months. I really expect more.

Is there a know way to revert to an older version to get this working?

Im seriously considering trying to get a refund and talking with consumer-authorities about the electritian bill. This was a really expensive mistake.

For those who add the same issue event in 2022/2023 and found no "solution" as only one account is used.
    When room or modules are not visible in Yubii, juste go in Web UI on your Fibaro box:
    Configuration (settings)=> Access control => User (not super user and even if your User is the same as Super user) => Edit

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_02/image.png.baeb3381914c55be6979c29c2df6cadd.png" />

image.png.f7ffc6b921a0290423adc4537ddbc1a0.png

Check that all what you want is check because each time you add something or you reset something, it is not automatically added and your "super user" is "just a user" in this section.

Seems logical but long time ago I did not have to do that in previous version (HC2) This made me confusing.
    Regards.

on the devices section choose your  Fibaro Double Switch and check the advanced tab.

Please login or register to see this attachment.