Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Scene/Calibration with an "hybrid " shutter

giacominos

Question

hi,  I've a  problem  with  the  fibaro roller shutter  and  my "Hybrid" shutters. My  shutters are  a mix  of  usual rolling  shutter  and  venetians, essentially when they touch at the  bottom (without  any  weight/pressure  from the  shutter, just a soft touch) they are  fully closed  but they can go further down,  collapse and the lamellas open  like  a venetians. I'm attaching a picture of a shutter with  open lamellas. I created three scenes, full open, closed and lamella open, with full open  and lamellas open I've  no problem because the fibaro calibrate  those two positions using the  motor  stops. But with the closed  position I've a problem. For the close position ( No Light through the shutter ) I need to make  the shutter  stop at 15% ( can vary from blind to blind)  and this % for  some reason is not  the  same if I start from the position full open ( shutter full up and  go down) or from lamellas open (shutter is full down and must go sligtly up). Per  example  if I want to close ( so no light through the shutter) from full open  I set 15% but if I start from  open lamellas I must  set  another % to have no light in the room, the shutter it's just 1/1,5 away from the bottom but  enough for the light  to pass through. So  until now  my workaround is a scene  that first  full open the  blind  and  then  go down at 15%.  My question is , do you know  a  better  way to deal  with  my problem? Some settings to avoid  having  the  shutter to  go  up just to go down the right position. Thanks!!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by giacominos

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet