Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino ZMNHJD1 integration - I implore gods !

benjynet

Question

Hi Fibaro,

I write these few lines to beg you to do something !

The French have electric heaters that are controlled by a system called "the pilot wire" and, to date, you do not offer a module for this. Qubino realized this module which is enormously sold in our country. This one does not compete with you and yet it is not available in the interface of the HC2. It appears in "unconfigured", without template, and it is not usable in scenes.

The other boxes on the market have integrated it, why not you? Could you make an effort and think of us "little frenchies"?

Please login or register to see this image.

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

not only in France, in Poland we have to  electric heaters with this system ;-). Not very popular but too... and we wait to for this integration. Any from you send the request to support?

• Inquirer
  • Oh ! you too in Poland ! I thought that only the French had this system. No, I did not contact the support recently. I did it a long time ago but since I never had answers ... Do it on your side, it can help :)

I know that these modules do not meet the standards but they do a minimum, even the name of the manufacturer is wrong!

Hello. Yes even the name is wrong! I also thought that only in France was the pilot wire used. Maybe the acquisition of Fibaro by Nice will change some of that. Let's hope so!

Please, me too i whant it ! 

I Will leave fibaro because of the non intégration of that ! 

a bit late maybe but, have you tried the inclusion by unmarking "device is located far from the home center"? I recommend you to have a look on the french Fibaro blog, they are speaking about this topic.

on my side, I have integrated in my DIY Jeedom after having tried with HC2. With Jeedom is working perfectly, I can control 2 radiators Acova fil pilote.