Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Automatic Icon Downloader

marecki_0luk1

Question

chciałem najpierw z Wami podzielić się nowym urządzeniem wirtualnym - nie skończyłem jeszcze wszystkiego, ale dalsze prace zależą od tego czy jest sens je kończyć.

Co to za urządzenie?
Każdy z Nas po recovery czy przy nowej centralce jest zmuszony na żmudne dodawanie ikon do centrali i trwa to dłuuugo... ale nigdy więcej ! Od teraz możecie wejść zaimportować urządzenie wirtualne, skonfigurować, skorzystać z dedykowanej stronki i ikony same znajda sie w Waszej centrali !

What does this device?

Everyone of us after recovery or new installation has to download and add icons to HC2 which takes a lot of time - but no more ! Starting from today you can download virtual device, create your iconset on website and make it happen without you.

Manual
1) Należy pobrać i zaimportować urządzenie wirtualne AID.vfib 

Download virtual device and add to your HC2
2) Wejść na stronę grace-land.pl/fibaro/aid
    Enter website grace-land.pl/fibaro/aid

Please login or register to see this image.

3) zaznaczyć ikony, które chcemy mieć w swojej centrali [uwaga są podzielone w zależności gdzie trafią: wirtualne urządzenia, urządzenia, pomieszczenia, sceny]. Nie ma limitu.

check icons you want to add to your HC2

2.PNG

4) kliknąć na zielony przycisk "Get your IconSetID!"

click green button "Get your IconSetID!"
5) wyświetli się strona gdzie znajdziecie swoje IconSetID

get iconSetID from displayed website
3.PNG
6) skonfigurować urządzenie wirtualne zgodnie z poniższym przykladem

configure virtual device like below
8.PNG

w polu adres IP: grace-land.pl
w polu port: 80

7.PNG
następnie zapisać urządzenie wirtualne

save virtual device
7) uruchomić przycisk urządzenia wirtualnego

click on vd button

* urządzenie wirtualne sprawdzi czy macie już takie ikony i nie pobierze ich ponownie !

* icons will be downloaded only one time so dont worry that you click 50 times :)
** szczegóły działania są dostępne w DEBUG

** working details in DEBUG
9.PNG
*** ikony zacznę dodawać albo dogadam się z 

Please login or register to see this link.

jak okaże się, że ktoś z tego rozwiązania chce korzystać.

*** new icons will be added when there is a need from you and wish to use this solution, maybe I will try to merge with  

**** ikony zamieszczone na stronie są pobrane z forum.fibaro.com i nie są mojego autorstwa.

**** all icons are not my property

ZAPRASZAM DO KOMENTOWANIA I ZGŁASZANIA BŁĘDÓW I POTRZEBNYCH FUNKCJI

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by marecki_0luk1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 answers to this question

Fajnie działa, przydałaby się możliwość dodawania własnych ikon, ale chyba to jest już w planach  

What kind of sv_user and  sv_password needs to be filled in?

Every time you need a different set of icon, do you need then also another icon-id (sv_automaticDownloaderId) number ?

• Inquirer
  • @samuel 

1) sv_user and sv_password for admin account.

2) sv_automaticDownloaderId = IconSetID.

IconSetID is stored in database and points chosen icons from website. If you need another icon you need to change sv_automaticDownloaderId.

For now there is no functionality to change IconSet , but I can make one. Whole solution took me 2 days, so I can tell it is pre-alpha :)

I wanted to know if anybody is interested in such solution first before spending hours :)

13 minut temu, raffsa napisał:

Fajnie działa, przydałaby się możliwość dodawania własnych ikon, ale chyba to jest już w planach  

Tak, będzie taka możliwość. Tylko zależy mi na tym, żeby ikony byly w odpowiednim formacie, nie powtarzały się itp.

12 minutes ago, marecki_0luk1 said:

@samuel 

1) sv_user and sv_password for admin account.

2) sv_automaticDownloaderId = IconSetID.

IconSetID is stored in database and points chosen icons from website. If you need another icon you need to change sv_automaticDownloaderId.

For now there is no functionality to change IconSet , but I can make one. Whole solution took me 2 days, so I can tell it is pre-alpha :)

I wanted to know if anybody is interested in such solution first before spending hours :)

ok thanks. understood. qua functionality wise, it would be good to have only one iconID, as otherwise when you come back another day to download some other icons, then you got to copy/paste the iconid again.. great stuff

What about security, as the admin credentials are being shared to download the icons?

Edited by samuel

• Inquirer
  • 34 minuty temu, samuel napisał:

What about security, as the admin credentials are being shared to download the icons?

Your credentials are not send anywhere. VD communicate in one way - download only

Cześć!

Przede wszystkim, gratuluję świetnego pomysłu. Myślę, że nie ma potrzeby tworzenia nowego wątku w wersji angielskiej.

Najlepszym rozwiązaniem będzie dodanie pliku w sekcji Downloads (

, żeby to rozwiązanie mogło być dostępne dla wszystkich użytkowników.

• Inquirer
  • @A.Smolinski rozwiązanie przeniosę do sekcji Downloads kiedy osiągnie wersję 1.0 - na ten moment to jest jeszcze proof of concept. 

Super! W takim razie czekamy na wersję końcową :) Powodzenia!

• Inquirer
  • @jompa68 did you check new portal version (I deployed it yesterday)? Now you can add many icons in the same time.

Still the "devices" upload is not working - I am thinking about it :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

but i want to select a folder and upload all files from that folder. Possible? 

• Inquirer
  • You need to open folder and use CTRL+A then click select - you choose multiple icons images but you cannot click on folder name.

Edited by marecki_0luk1

14 minutes ago, marecki_0luk1 said:

use CTRL+A then click select - you choose multiple icons images but you cannot click on folder name.

Perfect, thanks!