Guides for the Forum Read more... ×
Poradniki na Forum Read more... ×
dimae

Finally, a HC2 / HCL Workaround to RSTP / H.264 IP Cameras - 100% Working solution

• Topic Author
  • On 6/20/2018 at 2:36 PM, Sebdb66 said:

Is there a version of TinyCam Monitor Pro (or some other software) that would run on a Raspberry PI , so the conversion could look a little more professional than having an always on Android phone ?

I am running a V10 tiny cam pro version running on raspberry 3 with IoT (internet of things Android distro) that works perfectly stable, making recording backups to Microsoft one drive... It is very stable an Ethernet wire connected. Pretty comfortable to me.

It's a bit slow to configure at beginning, as you can't control rpi3 remotely and you need to configure with keyboard and hdmi. The good thing is that your can import your configuration from cloud (at least one drive, Dropbox or drive or own cloud didn't with for me) and then save there your recordings.

It's better that you check with Alexey (creator of tiny cam) as this is a premium paid version and I think I can't share it...

Good luck!

On 6/20/2018 at 5:46 PM, Barlow said:

FFMPEG. Plenty of tutorials on the Web. Here is a good start: 

Please login or register to see this link.

We decided to go for an off the shelf Android TV box (£25)  and run this headless once we had set it up for the cameras. Very neat solution and more professional than an old android phone

• Topic Author
  • On 7/4/2018 at 3:02 PM, Sebdb66 said:

We decided to go for an off the shelf Android TV box (£25)  and run this headless once we had set it up for the cameras. Very neat solution and more professional than an old android phone

I can recommend you that you can configure and test cameras on your usual phone, easily and realtime testing... then EXPORT config to Google Drive.

Then IMPORT config on your Android TV box with ease. Super easy.

Please share your hardware (I am still using old phone Huawei P8 lite), I think TV box is best solution as it is wire connected.

Thanks

17 hours ago, dimae said:

I can recommend you that you can configure and test cameras on your usual phone, easily and realtime testing... then EXPORT config to Google Drive.

Then IMPORT config on your Android TV box with ease. Super easy.

Please share your hardware (I am still using old phone Huawei P8 lite), I think TV box is best solution as it is wire connected.

Thanks

I would but we dont use Android Phones but a handy tip anyway

We used a A95X from Amazon

Please login or register to see this link.

Seb