Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Added successfully but doesn't work, help!

mehdi deilamani

Question

Hi,

I've installed a FGS-223 switch according to its manual instruction. It was added to my network successfully but it doesn't work when i switch it on and off using my laptop. What i have to check? 

Thank you.

Edited by mehdi deilamani

3 answers to this question

Hello, 

I think i have the same problem i think with the double relay module. I received today a new module of my supplier because the first one has the same problem. I tried today to add my new module to the network but i have with the new module the same problems. 

When i add this to my netwerk i can control Q1 and Q2 with domoticz. But only Q2 will switch on in the module (sound relais switching)  Q1 goes on in domoticz but you don't hear the relais switching.   Q1 only react when i push the b button at the backside one time, then you hear the relais switching.  Strange in my opinion because i could not find any information in any manual. 

What i do wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Try connecting it to a different source of light and see if the problem still occurs. If yes, then the device would need to be replaced.