Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello and a Question from the UK

Joel

Hi All,

Been using fibaro for a while, but joined up to ask a question:

On the fibaro uk site there used to be a load of really useful wiring diagrams, I don't mean just the standard out of the box wiring, there was a load of i "think" PDF's with different wiring scenarios - drawn by someone at FIbaro UK - but they seem to have gone and now I can't find the one i was looking for - it had wiring a mains PIR into a FGS-222 OR 223

Anyone know where i can still get them?

Hi @Joel ,

Welcome to our forum.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with that case, but you might want to search the forum or create a new topic and I'm sure that our community will be able to provide some guidance!

23 hours ago, Joel said:

Hi All,

Been using fibaro for a while, but joined up to ask a question:

On the fibaro uk site there used to be a load of really useful wiring diagrams, I don't mean just the standard out of the box wiring, there was a load of i "think" PDF's with different wiring scenarios - drawn by someone at FIbaro UK - but they seem to have gone and now I can't find the one i was looking for - it had wiring a mains PIR into a FGS-222 OR 223

Anyone know where i can still get them?

hi

the modules do contain the wiring diagrams you may need with each module. otherwise there a few of us who do install and therefore can advise when you need to install a particular module and just describe what you have and we can then assist.

Remember this goes without saying that most of these work at 230v AC so caution is needed when wiring up electrical modules... if in doubt ask an electrician to wire them up.

thanks

There are a load of useful wiring diagrams on the Vesternet website:  

Please login or register to see this link.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks.

Bit of internet detection lead me here:

Please login or register to see this link.

Found what i was looking for.