Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Update 4.510 has killed my system - HELP !

Update my home Centre 2 last night and it has died, nothing works. In rebooted mode for 10 hours overnight, nothing, Rebooted physically, nothing....

Please can anyone help, I rely on my home automation extensively as I am physically disabled and I cannot even get out of the house now on my own or switch on a  light.

Could you please share more information...

What exactly shows on the screen, what is the status of LEDs?

Did you try recovery?

• Topic Author
  • HI Thanks for responding.

I have done a recovery, then updated firmware back to 4.1.8 and tried to restore a backup. That seemed to work ie I got asked to reset ID and password but then forced me straight into another 4.510 update. It has now been updating for 45 minutes and all I see is the spinning circle with a picture of the home center.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Sorry, this isn't much help but I've also been suffering from the update for the last couple of weeks. I have had to reset the HC and exclude and re-add all of my devices around the house. Unfortunately this has not helped and it is hit or miss if the scene work or not. A lot of my lighting and alarms don't have manual switches so my family are carrying their phone torches with them at night. I'm getting no support from Fibaro support. I'm not sure what else my option are.

Read the descriptions of the categories:

Say hello!

Are you a new member of our community? Say hello!

Your thread does not belong to the category.

Also, get familiar with the guides on the Forum, like this one below: