Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Rule.eval("@6:48 => sonos:value=12;229:btn=26")

gives same error.

Sorry @Sjakie, my rule is wrong for your setup. 
Did test your volume rule but nothing happens for me, does not set volume to the value i want

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi @Jonny, I have a guest at the moment on breakfast. Will test again as he leave.

You make me doubt but for sure the volume was going down default is 50 and that is a tad loud.

Keep you updated.

First I need to modify that all my text message are goin by NodeRed and not as http post.

I need to resume the play list in Sonos and perhaps thats a kind of blocked with the http post?? We will see

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, Sjakie said:

Good morning Jan,

Its the Dutch lady with the bassy voise but also the other voices! If I use Sonos lua script Nl-nl  it will play Google voice???

Ok Sonos plays and volume set.

When I try:

Rule.eval("@6:48 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='number: 35'})")
      Rule.eval("@6:48 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='play'})")
      bad property field #48

Please advice

6:48 -> 06:48

Good morningh Jan,

Yesterday I changed all my spoken messages from http post into speak and made a few extra because its much more simpler to do.

Now I noticed that my heater start to become active?? The t must be replaced with n but that  cant be the cause ( I hope). Is done now!  #Stookseizoen ="'Nee".

Rule.eval("once(05:00..08:30,n/09:00 & hal.tussendeur:breached & $StookSeizoen=='Ja' & hal.locatiegezin:isOn &  $Beveiligings=='DisArmed' ) =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de verwarming wordt aangezet en de thermostaat ingesteld op 21,7 graden'}) ; httpGet('http://192.168.1.101/data.json?heater=0&setpoint=167&thermostat=0') & wait(00:00:20) ; 1441:start  ")

Rule.eval("$StookSeizoen=='Ja' => log('Stookseizoen Ja')")
      Rule.eval("$StookSeizoen=='Nee' => log('Stookseizoen Nee')")

The log is where to see?

Please advice

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_06/image.png.a05cd80c824c2938b397d6d85ec4bb11.png" />

image.png.93f007f5a5efb792a6793ffcc57c3e72.png

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Good morningh Jan,

Yesterday I changed all my spoken messages from http post into speak and made a few extra because its much more simpler to do.

Now I noticed that my heater start to become active?? The t must be replaced with n but that  cant be the cause ( I hope). Is done now!  #Stookseizoen ="'Nee".

Rule.eval("once(05:00..08:30,n/09:00 & hal.tussendeur:breached & $StookSeizoen=='Ja' & hal.locatiegezin:isOn &  $Beveiligings=='DisArmed' ) =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de verwarming wordt aangezet en de thermostaat ingesteld op 21,7 graden'}) ; httpGet('http://192.168.1.101/data.json?heater=0&setpoint=167&thermostat=0') & wait(00:00:20) ; 1441:start  ")

Rule.eval("$StookSeizoen=='Ja' => log('Stookseizoen Ja')")
      Rule.eval("$StookSeizoen=='Nee' => log('Stookseizoen Nee')")

The log is where to see?

Please advice

You need to does above otherwise I guess the heating will always start at 05:00... All your tests became part of the second argument to 'once' that should only be a time (n/...).

You should only need to keep the 'once' around the time, and have that 'once' last in the test.

The same for your 'once(23:00..02:30,n/13:00) in the log.

make it Rule.eval("< all tests> & once(23:00..02:30,n/13:00) => <actions>)

If you at startup want to run the log rule (it normally only triggers when $StookSeizoen changes) you can add .start() to the rule definition

Hello Jan,

Thanks for explanation.

All scenes corrected if once in combination with time its moved at the end of the trigger part.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, jompa68 said:

@jgab can supervisor.lua monitor other scenes than ER scenes?

No, not really. The logic is there as it can ping scenes and restart them if there s no answer. However, it uses a "trick" to recognise ER scenes automatically. For non-ER scenes I would need to have some configuration option. It may come in the next version.

• Like 1

Good morning Jan,

Sonos speaks and play, Alexa is switching some things on and off and skip some others.(working on it why?)

If Sonos is started playing, by Sonos app or by NodeRed, the speak command will only be executed if I stop Sonos to play. and than I hear the message.

If Sonos is just "parked"it let hear the message at once.

Is this a normal behavior?

I am using your NodeRed flow.

Must I for each "speak" command add to stop Sonos first?

I am not able to start Sonos play music because sometimes my playlist is blank??

Is it possible and how can I tell nodered to execute the speak command to Sonos and Alexa?

Please advice

debug ER scene shows executing of the command, Sonos continuous to play!

the command after is shown but not executed

NodeRed shows sometimes this error, Sonos node

3-7-2019 12:06:26

Please login or register to see this link.

msg : error

"Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 34.240.81.189:8883"

/monthly_2019_07/image.png.b0c0c6956a6b2d65c93f2dfa8431a86f.png" />

Hi Jan,

As far as I can see it if I only use speak>>> no problem at all

The "fun" starts if I use speak and playing Sonos.

I am playing a bit

Rule.eval("@12:34 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='start'})")>>okay Sonos start, visual on the Sonos app

3-7-2019 12:28:01

"Error: HTTP response code 500 for "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1#Next"" I am not using the next command at this time!!!

Rule.eval("@12:36 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='stop'})")<<<Sonos stops and starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also visable on Sonos app

• Topic Author
  • 20 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Hi Jan,

As far as I can see it if I only use speak>>> no problem at all

The "fun" starts if I use speak and playing Sonos.

I am playing a bit

Rule.eval("@12:34 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='start'})")>>okay Sonos start, visual on the Sonos app

3-7-2019 12:28:01

"Error: HTTP response code 500 for "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1#Next"" I am not using the next command at this time!!!

Rule.eval("@12:36 => remote(_myNodeRed,#sonos{cmd='stop'})")<<<Sonos stops and starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also visable on Sonos app

First, I think that the volume command is just cmd='15' to set volume to 15, cmd='+15' to increase volume with 15, and cmd='-15' to decrease volume with 15.

Try to see if your Sonos react the correct way to commands by adding some "inject" nodes in he node-red flow, so you can send commands directly to Sonos.

/monthly_2019_07/i1.png.f66ffaf2040d41975e02c56b54ba782a.png" />

Here I added Play and Stop. The nodes are of type "inject" and configured as

Please login or register to see this attachment.

important that the payload is of type "string" and the command you want to send to the sonos.

This way you can see if it reacts as expected with the commands you have troubles with. I'm a bit worried that the better-sonos-control node is a bit old and there may be issues with newer Sonos(es).

Hello Jan,

Did as you mentioned.

Play works good

Stop is next!

I removed the sonos node  replaced it same result

an update of NR Telegram flow (chatId is needed, else error message)

/monthly_2019_07/1274107862_Skrmavbild2019-07-04kl_18_01_48.png.7cb9796a8fd6af3fb2cece7fa5dea421.png" />

Jompa ,

thanks for your excellent assistance. I am a big step closer to the end goal.

Did buy a new Fibaro toy, Heat Controller. Is it so that it is possible to use this also in ER?

/monthly_2019_07/1199672209_Skrmavbild2019-07-05kl_18_44_08.png.676b77598275ff7a2d4b82acd23a2b09.png" />

• Topic Author
  • 12 hours ago, jompa68 said:

Did buy a new Fibaro toy, Heat Controller. Is it so that it is possible to use this also in ER?

How do you control it with Lua? What fibaro:call/get commands? What source triggers does it generate?

2 hours ago, jgab said:

How do you control it with Lua? What fibaro:call/get commands? What source triggers does it generate?

Have not tried anything yet, you have some input to share?