Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, FrankT said:

Thank you Jan, now all my flows are working in V3. GREAT!  I have no experience in JavaScript, but better in ancient Fortran

/F

Did my first programming in Fortran, Forth, Algol, Simula, Pascal - shows my age too ?

But it's all the same... ;)

3 minutes ago, domin12 said:

@jgab One more question

i have rule :

rule([[{945,1057}:breached & 20:00..23:58 =>||744:isOff >> log('..lights on...'); 744:on]])  

which does not work because of the range of hours, how to improve it to work properly?

Eh, what's the problem with the range of the hours?

4 minuty temu, jgab napisał:

Eh, what's the problem with the range of the hours?

with the range of hours the rule does not start, without, works normally, I thought something had changed

• Topic Author
  • 7 minutes ago, domin12 said:

with the range of hours the rule does not start, without, works normally, I thought something had changed

Works well for me. If you are testing it now it should be within the range? (after 20.00 in Poland).

If {945,1057} is already breached when you start the scene you won't get a trigger. try adding .start() after (to make the rule run once when you start the scene)

Please login or register to see this code.

Is your HC2 clock strange?

Btw, a trick to see what triggers a rule react on is to do

only works for rules with '=>'.

Edited by jgab

2 minuty temu, jgab napisał:

Works well for me. If you are testing it now it should be within the range? (after 20.00 in Poland).

If {945,1057} is already breached when you start the scene you won't get a trigger. try adding .start() after (to make the rule run once when you start the scene)

Clock is ok :)  checked it at the begining..... adding start() after rule not helped ....... will restart HC2

36 minut temu, jgab napisał:

Btw, a trick to see what triggers a rule react on is to do

only works for rules with '=>'.

hmmm... still does not work, this what i have in debug windows seems to be a little strange........

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_07/image.png.ca9c7e6fa49e8e78a24d6a4c2e0d3dfa.png" />

• Topic Author
  • 13 minutes ago, domin12 said:

hmmm... still does not work, this what i have in debug windows seems to be a little strange........

Please login or register to see this link.

Seems to be something strange (at least noisy) with the auto-reschedule of daylies... I think it's harmless but I have pushed a B18 where I disabled it for now. Will have look at it tomorrow.

Hello Jan,

Both rules does not work anyore, gordijn= curtain does not open or close

--Gordijnen dicht-----curtain close--

Rule.eval("once(oprit.luxsensor:lux < 100 ) => post(#eveningMsg)")
          Rule.eval("#eveningMsg & once(16:00..23:15,n/24:00) => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden gesloten'}) ; wait(00:00:10) ; woonkamer.gordijnvoor:value=0 ; wait(00:00:8) ; woonkamer.gordijnoprit:value=0 ; wait(00:00:07) ; woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:close ;  wait(00:00:05) ; eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:close; log('Gordijnen sluiten')")  
          --XXXXX    Rule.eval(" woonkamer.gordijnvoor:value==0  & eetkamer.deur:safe => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='het gordijnachter wordt gesloten'}); wait(00:00:15) ; eetkamer.gordijnachter:close; log('Serre deur dicht gordijn sluiten')")
         Rule.eval(" woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open  & eetkamer.deur:safe => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='het gordijnachter wordt gesloten'}); wait(00:00:15) ; eetkamer.gordijnachter:close; log('Serre deur dicht gordijn sluiten')")

--Gordijnen openen---curtain open--

Rule.eval("once(oprit.luxsensor:lux > 105)=> post(#morningMsg)")
           Rule.eval("@sunrise => post(#morningMsg)")
         Rule.eval("#morningMsg & once(05:00..09:15,n/10:00) =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden geopend'}); wait(00:00:15); woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open; wait(00:00:08);woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:open; wait(00:00:05);   woonkamer.gordijnoprit:open; wait(00:00:06);  eetkamer.gordijnachter:open; wait(00:00:05);  eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:value=100; log('Gordijnen openen')")         
         Rule.eval("@sunrise =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden geopend'}); wait(00:00:15); woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open; wait(00:00:08);woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:open; wait(00:00:05);   woonkamer.gordijnoprit:open; wait(00:00:06);  eetkamer.gordijnachter:open; wait(00:00:05);  eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:value=100; log('Gordijnen openen')")         

• Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Hello Jan,

Both rules does not work anyore, gordijn= curtain does not open or close

--Gordijnen dicht-----curtain close--

Rule.eval("once(oprit.luxsensor:lux < 100 ) => post(#eveningMsg)")
          Rule.eval("#eveningMsg & once(16:00..23:15,n/24:00) => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden gesloten'}) ; wait(00:00:10) ; woonkamer.gordijnvoor:value=0 ; wait(00:00:8) ; woonkamer.gordijnoprit:value=0 ; wait(00:00:07) ; woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:close ;  wait(00:00:05) ; eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:close; log('Gordijnen sluiten')")  
          --XXXXX    Rule.eval(" woonkamer.gordijnvoor:value==0  & eetkamer.deur:safe => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='het gordijnachter wordt gesloten'}); wait(00:00:15) ; eetkamer.gordijnachter:close; log('Serre deur dicht gordijn sluiten')")
         Rule.eval(" woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open  & eetkamer.deur:safe => remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='het gordijnachter wordt gesloten'}); wait(00:00:15) ; eetkamer.gordijnachter:close; log('Serre deur dicht gordijn sluiten')")

--Gordijnen openen---curtain open--

Rule.eval("once(oprit.luxsensor:lux > 105)=> post(#morningMsg)")
           Rule.eval("@sunrise => post(#morningMsg)")
         Rule.eval("#morningMsg & once(05:00..09:15,n/10:00) =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden geopend'}); wait(00:00:15); woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open; wait(00:00:08);woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:open; wait(00:00:05);   woonkamer.gordijnoprit:open; wait(00:00:06);  eetkamer.gordijnachter:open; wait(00:00:05);  eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:value=100; log('Gordijnen openen')")         
         Rule.eval("@sunrise =>  remote(_myNodeRed,#speak{data='de gordijnen worden geopend'}); wait(00:00:15); woonkamer.gordijnvoor:open; wait(00:00:08);woonkamer.gordijnzijkant:open; wait(00:00:05);   woonkamer.gordijnoprit:open; wait(00:00:06);  eetkamer.gordijnachter:open; wait(00:00:05);  eetkamer.gordijnzijkant:value=100; log('Gordijnen openen')")         

Oh, that was a bug! (actually 2 bugs)

This may have been the problem for @domin12 too,

Pushed B19

• Thanks 1

What should i change here with v3?

Event arrive but then nothing.

Godzinę temu, jgab napisał:

Oh, that was a bug! (actually 2 bugs)

This may have been the problem for @domin12 too,

Pushed B19

It's working now, great work, thanks again

• Topic Author
  • 28 minutes ago, jompa68 said:

What should i change here with v3?

Event arrive but then nothing.

Uploaded with a fix for that, B20

Good morning Jan,

Is this wrong in version 3? Lights does not switch off:

Rule.eval("23:00..03:00 & hoofdslaapkamer.ladertelefoonsjaak:isOn  => post(#nightlightsOff); remote(1627,#nightlightsOff); log('TV uit indien hij 5 min op standbye staat')")

Rule.eval("#nightlightsOff => verlkeuken:off; verlhal:off ; huelinks:off ; wait(00:00:05) ; huerechts:off ; wait(00:00:05);  huetelevisie:off ; wait(00:00:05) ; huediversen:off ;eetkamer.lampplafond:off; log('Alle hue lichten uit bij naar bed gaan')")

Jonny/Jan,

My Alexa works with the same rule from you, I just saw the debug when she witched TV on

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Good morning Jan,

Is this wrong in version 3? Lights does not switch off:

Rule.eval("23:00..03:00 & hoofdslaapkamer.ladertelefoonsjaak:isOn  => post(#nightlightsOff); remote(1627,#nightlightsOff); log('TV uit indien hij 5 min op standbye staat')")

Rule.eval("#nightlightsOff => verlkeuken:off; verlhal:off ; huelinks:off ; wait(00:00:05) ; huerechts:off ; wait(00:00:05);  huetelevisie:off ; wait(00:00:05) ; huediversen:off ;eetkamer.lampplafond:off; log('Alle hue lichten uit bij naar bed gaan')")

No, that should work without problem. (just tested)

Are some of the lights Hue lights?

Do you get any logs that it tries to turn them off?

Anyway, try the latest version.

Yep Hue lights.

If I do Ruile.eval("woonkamer.test:isOn=> huediversen:off") it works same sentence as in my origianl rule.

Will update to latest version

Just tried

rule("huelinks={ woonkamer.spotbeeldlinks , woonkamer.spotschilderijlinks , woonkamer.spotkastlinks }")
              huelinks does not work in:

Rule.eval("woonkamer.test:isOff => eetkamer.lampplafond:off; woonkamer.spotschilderijrechts:off; huelinks:off")
     if I do a separate light such as woonkamer.spotschilderijrechts it works

• Topic Author
  • 24 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Just tried

rule("huelinks={ woonkamer.spotbeeldlinks , woonkamer.spotschilderijlinks , woonkamer.spotkastlinks }")
              huelinks does not work in:

Rule.eval("woonkamer.test:isOff => eetkamer.lampplafond:off; woonkamer.spotschilderijrechts:off; huelinks:off")
     if I do a separate light such as woonkamer.spotschilderijrechts it works

It works for my hue lights to do that.

Something that can cause this behaviour is if woonkamer.spotbeeldlinks is nil. 

huelinks:off will loop over the list but will stop if an element (deviceID) is nil. 

In the next release I will be more strict and give an error if there is a nil in a list.

@jgab just put in the new ER 3.0 and i get stuck on this error message below.

code

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, sonnyboy said:

@jgab just put in the new ER 3.0 and i get stuck on this error message below.

code

Please login or register to see this attachment.

The Lua functions osDate and osTime has become os.date and os.time (inside ER rules they are osdate and ostime)

• Topic Author
  • 21 minutes ago, jgab said:

The Lua functions osDate and osTime has become os.date and os.time (inside ER rules they are osdate and ostime)

Actually, setting a global once per day is very cheap and it will not generate a trigger to other scenes if it is set to the same value.

So, a bit simpler to set it every night. Then you can add the .start() command to run the rule when the scene starts up too.

1 hour ago, jgab said:

Actually, setting a global once per day is very cheap and it will not generate a trigger to other scenes if it is set to the same value.

So, a bit simpler to set it every night. Then you can add the .start() command to run the rule when the scene starts up too.

Thanks, now that works :)

Will se when i got home if everything works :)

only got Earth Hour left but its time to fix that.

Edited by sonnyboy