Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Jan good morning,

The remote didt work.

Your rule was received so I copied that in my rules>>> no luck

I copied from the sending scene everything after "end  main" into the receiving scene result >>>> receiving remote!

For me wierd because the scenes yesterday or the day before all where updated to build 88.

Shall I refresh all my scenes? Does that not happen if you release a new build?

Please advice,

//Sjakie

• Topic Author
  • I've been playing with the HC3 a bit  (I don't own a HC3 but a friend has allowed me to remotely login to do testing - I'm very grateful for that).

...and I have made some progress with EventRunner....

I got my first rules to run today. :-)

Please login or register to see this code.

The #UI event is generated when a button in the device UI is clicked (similar for sliders)

"That's one small step for me, one giant leap for EventRunner."

However, to early to say if it's useful - need to understand how it performs...

but my aim is that at least people that automate with EventRunner should be able to migrate from HC2 to HC3 ?

Edited by jgab
    • Like 3

Jan,

That should be very nice!!

Unless I dont know when I will upgrade.

Thanks for the service excellence.

//Sjakie

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning Jan,

Please advice me how to accomplish what I like to do.

I have a button to start arming the house >>>it will startArming followed by a delay off 45 seconds and then >>doArming

Now I have integrated the check off doors/windows are closed.

What I want is that if button in position  (hal.locatiegezin:isOff) is pushed again within five minutes , (position hal.locatiegezin:isOn) it will cancel the doArming process and /or start the disArming  process.

In both positions of the button it will start to arm a different set of triggers

Rule.eval([[#startArming & hal.locatiegezin:isOn (family is  absent=>

Rule.eval([[#startArming & hal.locatiegezin:isOff => (family is present)

Can this be done??

//Sjakie

• Topic Author
  • Here is a alpha HC3 version of the EventRunner - I have run it for 24 hours and it haven't crashed yet...

-EventScript support. (maybe some stuff (fibaro calls)  that doesn't work yet)

-Hue support (only one hub at the moment) Hue credentials sets up in quickvariables panel.

-Nodered "API" looks different on the nodered side now. Will come back with info.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Update: Small improvement...

I will not push different pre-built versions of the ER4 to my GitHub for now. Instead I will update this post with new fqa versions until I'm satisfied with the stability.

If you want to test ER4 offline, download EventRunner4.lua, EventScript4.lua, Hue4.lua (and fibaroapiHC3.lua) from my GitHub.

Edited by jgab

• Topic Author
  • 37 minutes ago, jgab said:

Here is a alpha HC3 version of the EventRunner - I have run it for 24 hours and it haven't crashed yet...

-EventScript support. (maybe some stuff (fibaro calls)  that doesn't work yet)

-Hue support (only one hub at the moment) Hue credentials sets up in quickvariables panel.

-Nodered "API" looks different on the nodered side now. Will come back with info.

Nodered fron ER4 looks different.

Nodered flow:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Incoming events uses the "Async path"

will use the async path on Nodered and switch to the "echo1 function" that responds with an event back. Works both offline and on the HC3.

The callback from Nodered to the HC3 uses 

i.e. it calls a function QuickApp:fromNodeRed(event) in the HC3 scene (or the simulated offline version)

In HC2 we used to start the scene with extra arguments that carried the event, which doesn't work now.

Edited by jgab

Guest kallecux

@jgab The alpha Version is unable to load - any "release news" for HC3?

Greetings

Karl Heinz

• Topic Author
  • 21 hours ago, kallecux said:

@jgab The alpha Version is unable to load - any "release news" for HC3?

Greetings

Karl Heinz

Do this load for you? 

If not,  what errors do you get? if any...

• Topic Author
  • 22 hours ago, jgab said:

Do this load for you? 

If not,  what errors do you get? if any...

Ok, this version is a bit better - should handle breached and binary switches.

setting 'armed' still doesn't work well...

Hey jgap

Running er4 gives me an error

This rule worked fine in er3

But error in er4

Please advise

rule("trueFor(00:01,Livingbath_sensor:safe & Livingbath_door:value) => !inlivingBathroom & Livingbathlight:off")
      rule("Livingbath_sensor:breached => || Livingbath_door:safe >> inlivingBathroom=true ;;Livingbathlight:on")
      rule("Livingbath_door:breached => inlivingBathroom=false")
      rule("Livingbath_door:safe & Livingbath_sensor:last<=3 => inlivingBathroom=true")
      rule([[Livingbath_door:safe =>||inlivingBathroom==true & Livingbath_Temp:temp >= 22 & Livingbath_sensor:last<=3 >> wait(00:00:20); Livingvent:on]])
      rule("Livingbath_door:breached =>||inlivingBathroom==false >> wait(00:03); Livingvent:off"

[DEBUG] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: ------------------------------------- Setting up rules (main) ------------------------------------- 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: [ERROR] Error in 'trueFor(00:01,Livingbath_sensor:safe & Livingbath_door:value) => !inlivingBathroom & Livingbathlight:off': ./quickApp.lua:2005: no triggers found in header 

[ERROR] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: QuickApp crashed 

[ERROR] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: [LUA Code] line: 1372 Main ERROR:[LUA Code] line: 1372 [LUA Code] line: 1372 no triggers found in header

• Topic Author
  • 2 minutes ago, minsad79 said:

Hey jgap

Running er4 gives me an error

This rule worked fine in er3

But error in er4

Please advise

rule("trueFor(00:01,Livingbath_sensor:safe & Livingbath_door:value) => !inlivingBathroom & Livingbathlight:off")
      rule("Livingbath_sensor:breached => || Livingbath_door:safe >> inlivingBathroom=true ;;Livingbathlight:on")
      rule("Livingbath_door:safe & Livingbath_sensor:last<=3 => inlivingBathroom=true")
      rule([[Livingbath_door:safe =>||inlivingBathroom==true & Livingbath_Temp:temp >= 22 & Livingbath_sensor:last<=3 >> wait(00:00:20); Livingvent:on]])
      rule("Livingbath_door:breached =>||inlivingBathroom==false >> wait(00:03); Livingvent:off"

[DEBUG] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: ------------------------------------- Setting up rules (main) ------------------------------------- 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: [ERROR] Error in 'trueFor(00:01,Livingbath_sensor:safe & Livingbath_door:value) => !inlivingBathroom & Livingbathlight:off': ./quickApp.lua:2005: no triggers found in header 

[ERROR] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: QuickApp crashed 

[ERROR] 2020-03-08 09:50:01 pm: [LUA Code] line: 1372 Main ERROR:[LUA Code] line: 1372 [LUA Code] line: 1372 no triggers found in header

How do you setup the variables 'Livingbath_sensor' and 'Livingbath_door'.

Typically when ER complains about no triggers found in header it means that it can't deduce any deviceID numbers from the variables.

rule("Livingbath_sensor=Livingroombath.Livingbathmotion; Livingbathlight=Livingroombath.Livingbathlight; Livingvent=Livingroombath.Livingbathvent")
      rule("Livingbath_door=Livingroombath.Livingbathdoor; Livingbath_Temp=Livingroombath.LivingbathTemp ")

apply the rule to er4,

Error

normal operation on er3

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 12:15:02 am: [L] Livingbath_sensor=Livingroombath.Livingbathmotion; Livingbathlight=Livingroombath.Livingbathlight; Livingvent=Livingroombath.Livingbathvent = 252 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 12:15:02 am: [L] Livingbath_door=Livingroombath.Livingbathdoor; Livingbath_Temp=Livingroombath.LivingbathTemp = 565 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 12:15:02 am: [ERROR] Error in 'trueFor(00:01,Livingbath_sensor:safe & Livingbath_door:value) => !inlivingBathroom & Livingbathlight:off': ./quickApp.lua:2335: attempt to call a nil value (field '_mkCombEvent') 

[ERROR] 2020-03-09 12:15:02 am: QuickApp crashed 

[ERROR] 2020-03-09 12:15:02 am: [LUA Code] line: 1835 Main ERROR:[LUA Code] line: 1835 [LUA Code] line: 1835 attempt to call a nil value (field '_mkCombEvent')

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, minsad79 said:
      rule("Livingbath_sensor=Livingroombath.Livingbathmotion; Livingbathlight=Livingroombath.Livingbathlight; Livingvent=Livingroombath.Livingbathvent")
      rule("Livingbath_door=Livingroombath.Livingbathdoor; Livingbath_Temp=Livingroombath.LivingbathTemp ")

apply the rule to er4,

Error

normal operation on er3

I'm sorry but I haven't spent so much time with ER4 yet - been busy with the fibaroapiHC3 SDK - so there can be all kind of bugs...

Anyway, thanks for your patience testing it. I have a new version that fixes your latest problems

Edited by jgab

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:4[Livingbath_sensor:breached => || Livingbath_door:safe >> inlivingBathroom=true ;...] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:5[Livingbath_door:breached => inlivingBathroom=false] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:6[Livingbath_door:safe & Livingbath_sensor:last<=3 => inlivingBathroom=true] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:7[Livingbath_door:safe =>||inlivingBathroom==true & Livingbath_Temp:temp >= 22 & L...] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:8[Livingbath_door:breached =>||inlivingBathroom==false >> wait(00:03); Livingvent:...] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] BedBath_sensor=bb.Bedbathroommotion;Bedbathlight=bb.Bedbathroomlight;Bedvent=bb.Bedbathroomvent = 298 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] BedBath_door=bb.Bedbathroomdoor = 925 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:9[trueFor(00:01,BedBath_sensor:safe & BedBath_door:value) => !inbedBathroom & Bedb...] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:10[BedBath_sensor:breached => || BedBath_door:safe >> inbedBathroom=true ;;Bedbathl...] = OK 

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 01:19:49 am: [L] Rule:11[BedBath_door:breached => inbedBathroom=false] = OK

Thank you should work normal

Your er4 is the best

Hi jgap

under

rule ([[Livingbath_door: safe => || inlivingBathroom == true & Livingbath_Temp: temp> = 22 & Livingbath_sensor: last <= 3 >> wait (00:00:20); Livingvent: on]])
       rule ("Livingbath_door: breached => || inlivingBathroom == false >> wait (00:03); Livingvent: off")

This part doesn't work

Advise

• Topic Author
  • 16 minutes ago, minsad79 said:

Hi jgap

under

rule ([[Livingbath_door: safe => || inlivingBathroom == true & Livingbath_Temp: temp> = 22 & Livingbath_sensor: last <= 3 >> wait (00:00:20); Livingvent: on]])
       rule ("Livingbath_door: breached => || inlivingBathroom == false >> wait (00:03); Livingvent: off")

This part doesn't work

Advise

Hi, There is a strange space between '>' and '=' in "Livingbath_Temp: temp> = 22"... that is at least one cause of trouble.

rule ([[Livingbath_door: safe => || inlivingBathroom == true & Livingbath_Temp: temp >= 22 & Livingbath_sensor: last <= 3 >> wait (00:00:20); Livingvent: on]])

I modified the space between

And below

Error phrase

[DEBUG] 2020-03-09 11:40:14 pm: Error in setTimeout (line:-157): attempt to index a nil value (global 'coroutine')

rule([[$PresentState=='Home' & wday('fri-sun') & officedeskLight:isOn =>
        || 22:00..23:00 >> officedeskLight:color={0,255,0,0}
        || 23:01..00:00 >> officedeskLight:color={0,119,155,0}
        || 00:01..01:00 >> officedeskLight:color={129,70,0,0}
        || 01:01..02:00 >> officedeskLight:color={215,0,255,0}
       ]])

In the above rules

Error

[DEBUG] 10.03.2020 13:23:35: [ERROR] Error in 'officemotion:breached & 22:00..02:00 =>  officedeskLight:value=50': EventRunner4.lua:714: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Program completed in 1.45 seconds (pid: 20528).
    EventRunner4.lua:2631: Main ERROR:EventScript4.lua:1019: EventRunner4.lua:714: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        EventRunner4.lua:2631: in function 'cont'
        EventRunner4.lua:2641: in function 'cont'
        EventRunner4.lua:1304: in function 'installExternalModules'
        EventRunner4.lua:2622: in function 'initEventExtension'
        EventRunner4.lua:2646: in function 'onInit'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:1048: in function 'fun'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:536: in function 'start'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:2877: in function 'start'
        EventRunner4.lua:2651: in main chunk
    Debugging session completed (traced 0 instructions).

Edited by minsad79

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, minsad79 said:

rule([[$PresentState=='Home' & wday('fri-sun') & officedeskLight:isOn =>
        || 22:00..23:00 >> officedeskLight:color={0,255,0,0}
        || 23:01..00:00 >> officedeskLight:color={0,119,155,0}
        || 00:01..01:00 >> officedeskLight:color={129,70,0,0}
        || 01:01..02:00 >> officedeskLight:color={215,0,255,0}
       ]])

In the above rules

Error

[DEBUG] 10.03.2020 13:23:35: [ERROR] Error in 'officemotion:breached & 22:00..02:00 =>  officedeskLight:value=50': EventRunner4.lua:714: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Program completed in 1.45 seconds (pid: 20528).
    EventRunner4.lua:2631: Main ERROR:EventScript4.lua:1019: EventRunner4.lua:714: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        EventRunner4.lua:2631: in function 'cont'
        EventRunner4.lua:2641: in function 'cont'
        EventRunner4.lua:1304: in function 'installExternalModules'
        EventRunner4.lua:2622: in function 'initEventExtension'
        EventRunner4.lua:2646: in function 'onInit'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:1048: in function 'fun'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:536: in function 'start'
        fibaroapiHC3.lua:2877: in function 'start'
        EventRunner4.lua:2651: in main chunk
    Debugging session completed (traced 0 instructions).

It's the rule that starts 'officemotion:breached & 22:00..02:00 =>  officedeskLight:value=50'

that gives the error. Can you post it?