Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

@jgab

Could be possible to add support for “Initial events”?

Sometimes there is need to have initial value for triggers (mainly “For” statement)

I can do it via getvalue but direct support could be even better. I think it could be possible to parse %%properties part of scene if there will be anything then to generate similar event via getvalue after starting scenes and setting all rules. There should be also possibility to switch off this function.

• Topic Author
  • If I run this offline (can't test on the HC2 at the moment)

Please login or register to see this code.

I get this output, which seems ok. Btw, I pushed a new version, which I don't think should affect redaily.

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, petrkl12 said:

@jgab

Could be possible to add support for “Initial events”?

Sometimes there is need to have initial value for triggers (mainly “For” statement)

I can do it via getvalue but direct support could be even better. I think it could be possible to parse %%properties part of scene if there will be anything then to generate similar event via getvalue after starting scenes and setting all rules. There should be also possibility to switch off this function.

You have an example?

I guess there are 'for' rules one would like to trigger so that it realised that the expression was true and started to monitor it. There are ways to do it with trigger variables.

trigger variables start with '_' and if part of the left-hand side of a rule will trigger the rule when changed. Like fibaro globals, but local to the scene.

As you say, you don't want to do this always.

• Topic Author
  • Was it sending events to node-red, or receiving. events from node-red?

To receive events from node-red the variable _EVENTSERVER has to be true. That changed around that version.

if it’s sending events to node-red it’s more strange. Will see if I can do some tests tomorrow.

9 hours ago, jgab said:

Was it sending events to node-red, or receiving. events from node-red?

To receive events from node-red the variable _EVENTSERVER has to be true. That changed around that version.

if it’s sending events to node-red it’s more strange. Will see if I can do some tests tomorrow.

Yes, _EVENTSERVER is true. it is by default when i check file on github.

No hurry Jan, take care of your health first.

Did test with ZBS studio and this is what i got on 1.12

Should then do this:

but nothing happens

• Topic Author
  • 25 minutes ago, jompa68 said:

Did test with ZBS studio and this is what i got on 1.12

Should then do this:

but nothing happens

That's strange, I repeated your setup and I get the rule triggered.

For you the event is posted, it looks ok, but it doesn't match the rule. Nothing has happened in that part of the code for a year. Should we suspect some strange characters again? On the other hand you say it works with earlier version of EventRunner...

Can you do this test? There is a function called self._handleEvent(e) that you could put a debug line into. It will print the event, and the rule it is matching against, and the result. If we condition that on only "alexa" events we can see what happens. The result should be an empty table '{}'. If it fails the result is 'false'

The line to add is "if e.type=='alexa' then Log(LOG.LOG,..."

I'm slowly recovering and have stopped hallucinating about EventRunner :) 

W dniu 29.01.2019 o 09:32, jgab napisał:

If I run this offline (can't test on the HC2 at the moment)

I get this output, which seems ok. Btw, I pushed a new version, which I don't think should affect redaily.

tested, works great with new fix:) 

Edited by domin12

1 hour ago, jgab said:

That's strange, I repeated your setup and I get the rule triggered.

For you the event is posted, it looks ok, but it doesn't match the rule. Nothing has happened in that part of the code for a year. Should we suspect some strange characters again? On the other hand you say it works with earlier version of EventRunner...

Did start from new fix3 now and that does work with my rules, strange....

So case closed, sorry Jan if i did stress you this morning :-)

Hi @jompa68

Are you still using IOSLocator ? 

I have some problems with this, on ZBS works fine, but on HC2 I've got an error:

[DEBUG] 09:44:32: 2019-01-30 09:44:32.501455 [ error] timer handler failed with error: /opt/fibaro/scenes/398.lua:117: attempt to index field 'result' (a nil value)

Have You met with this? 

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, domin12 said:

Hi @jompa68

Are you still using IOSLocator ? 

I have some problems with this, on ZBS works fine, but on HC2 I've got an error:

[DEBUG] 09:44:32: 2019-01-30 09:44:32.501455 [ error] timer handler failed with error: /opt/fibaro/scenes/398.lua:117: attempt to index field 'result' (a nil value)

Have You met with this? 

You seem to be getting some strange result back. Try to uncomment the Log line in iOSLocator

..and see what result you get. The code that breaks assume there is a result field and somehow it seems to be nil...

Can you also verify that line 117 is the second line in

Edited by jgab
    • Thanks 1

Hi @jgab
    Thanks for the quick answer,

in the script, is "local _test = true                -- use local HomeTable variable instead of fibaro global"

if I have true then HomeTable will be taken from the script in HC2 (from scene)?

checked this what You propose, and my hometable is empty. :( 

Edited by domin12

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, domin12 said:

Hi @jgab
    Thanks for the quick answer,

in the script, is "local _test = true                -- use local HomeTable variable instead of fibaro global"

if I have true then HomeTable will be taken from the script in HC2 (from scene)?

checked this what You propose, and my hometable is empty. :( 

Do you get the configuration data (hometable) from the local in the script or from a fibaro global?

In the latter case did you set _deviceTable to the name of the fibaro global ?

• Thanks 1

Teraz, jgab napisał:

Do you get the configuration data (hometable) from the local in the script or from a fibaro global?

In the latter case did you set _deviceTable to the name of the fibaro global ?

I'd like to get it from local, but it does not work from HC2.

this is my setup:

and in debug, windows got this 

[DEBUG] 11:57:02: 2019-01-30 11:57:02.739062 [ error] timer handler failed with error: /opt/fibaro/scenes/398.lua:141: attempt to index global 'LOG' (a nil value)

• Topic Author
  • 12 minutes ago, domin12 said:

and in debug, windows got this 

[DEBUG] 11:57:02: 2019-01-30 11:57:02.739062 [ error] timer handler failed with error: /opt/fibaro/scenes/398.lua:141: attempt to index global 'LOG' (a nil value)

Sorry, EventRunnerLite that this scene is based on doesn't have Log().

It should be Debug(). I have changed it in the previous post.

Right after function main(sourceTrigger)

there is the part that gets the config data, try adding a debug line there too to see what you get.

• Thanks 1

12 minut temu, jgab napisał:

Sorry, EventRunnerLite that this scene is based on doesn't have Log().

It should be Debug(). I have changed it in the previous post.

Right after function main(sourceTrigger)

there is the part that gets the config data, try adding a debug line there too to see what you get.

I built additional hometables only for the location, I added the same entries as in the scene and it works, I don't know why this works but with local hometable not .

but if we are talking about it, how to get location from it and put to VD, is there a simple way ?

• Topic Author
  • 5 minutes ago, domin12 said:

but if we are talking about it, how to get location from it and put to VD, is there a simple way ?

IOSlocator will only send events to other EventRunner scenes that subscribe on the events. I guess the easiest way is to have an eventrunner scene that triggers on location events and update a VD label or labels.

Edited by jgab
    • Like 1