Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FW update 4.3 to 4.4

pillar

Question

Status: fail - battery level too low to perform the update. replace the battery and try again.

FW of HCL is 4.170

Battery / akku is completely full. It doenst work even with a charger attached. What to do?

I have 10 new FHC all Firmware 4.3 and all same Problem by Update: Status: fail - battery level too low to perform the update. replace the battery and try again.

Battery is full.

Soft reconfigue not helpt.

Anyone idea?

23 hours ago, Dusan Stastny said:

I have 10 new FHC all Firmware 4.3 and all same Problem by Update: Status: fail - battery level too low to perform the update. replace the battery and try again.

Battery is full.

Soft reconfigue not helpt.

Anyone idea?

The same with my FHC. :/ That sucks...

Battery Full:

Ecxlude, reset, include, update -->again and again and again and again.... battery low

Soft reconfig, update --> again and again and again and again.... battery low

Reset HC2 -> again... battery low

Solution:

I unmount my Hc's and use the old analog controller. :?

• Like 1

Ich habe genau das selber probiert. Hat mich sehr viel Zeit gekostet und auch sehr viel Geld für die Dinge. :-( Bin sauer und ratlos.

I have same process tested. Cost me a lot time and a lot money and doesn't work. I am angry and helpless.

12 minutes ago, Dusan Stastny said:

Unbelievable, firts one is udated. Dont stop trying.

Unglaublich, erste ist aktualisiert. Nicht aufgeben. Weiter probieren.

What did you do? Start, check, update for hours?

When update fail then because:  The device was unable to receive the requested firmware data.

I found this Notification after restart of FHC in the notification window. 

I think its not problem with the FHC, but with download center of Fibaro server of internet conection self. Maybe.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

14 hours ago, Dusan Stastny said:

Nothing. Only trying. Start / instal update / if fail, another one. I am unstoppable. Update time, if success 20 minutes. If fail 1 minute.

Tried this for hours and every time the same. Slowly i'm really pissed. I don't have time for such a painfull update process and i have only a few FHC.

Today i have already 8 of 10 on firmware 4.4

It's not easy, but yesterday 3 FHC update on first try. Need no special procedure. Only click on Start and 20 minutes wait. Done. 

I don't know, what's happened, but it's work's.

46 minutes ago, Dusan Stastny said:

I don't know, what's happened, but it's work's. 

You are lucky.

After 5 days klicking check, start, update i have update 1 FHC. <_<

Nothing changed to the days before. That is really pain in the ass.

Yes, Update from 4.4 to 4.5 and everthing again:

Battery status: FULL

Status: fail - battery level too low to perform the update. replace the battery and try again.

Current version: 4.4

Available version: 4.5

@Dusan Stastny are your FGT placed far from the HC? they need to be just near of the HC. Try to reboot the HC, place the FGT next to the HC and give a try. I did several tens of updates never add this issue. Please try and let me know.

52 minutes ago, Tony270570 said:

@Dusan Stastny are your FGT placed far from the HC? they need to be just near of the HC. Try to reboot the HC, place the FGT next to the HC and give a try. I did several tens of updates never add this issue. Please try and let me know.

I had same problems with update from 4.3 to 4.4

I have try'd all tricks from this forum. Short distance, restart, soft reconfiguration, full program,  but few day ago, unexpectedly all FGT without problems, monted on heating, update on first try.

I have no idea why. But i want not trying all FGT again dismount. i want to wait few day a try again.

Did you  try stoping all scenes/VD, maybe your network is saturated, could also coming from devices reporting to much. Could be interresting to investigate that ways.

Yes, i did. All scenes stoped. but it didn't help. But you have right. It must be in my network. But i am not allone with this problem. 

Thank you for your time. 

Good night