Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FW update 4.3 to 4.4

pillar

Question

Status: fail - battery level too low to perform the update. replace the battery and try again.

FW of HCL is 4.170

Battery / akku is completely full. It doenst work even with a charger attached. What to do?

20 hours ago, Tony270570 said:

Did you  try stoping all scenes/VD, maybe your network is saturated, could also coming from devices reporting to much. Could be interresting to investigate that ways.

Is there a way to stop all scenes or/and vd's?

I disable all my scenes manual but no change.

At least for scenes it's possible by the use of the API, i don't have developed such tool. If you don't have to many scenes, switch the button from on to off, but before ident the ones your are using  it will avoid you latter to switching on scenes that you don't want. For VD main loop what i'm doing and it not clean is adding one character at the beginning of code, crashing the main loop.

You can also imagine having a global on/off and adding a peace of code on each scene/vd aborting code if off... 

Today I had the same issue you already add "device unable to receive data request ...." I found the reason why, when I bring the valve next to the HC, the HC is loosing the original wave route, and this error occurs. To solve i just change the temp, the hc2 starts to find the device, when the temp is changed, then i'm able to update the valve.

I don't believe the error you have right now has something to do, but never know, you can try.

After few days trying without success, from yesterday every FGT successfull update on first click. I do now what happend, but ist same procedure as by update from 4.3 to 4.4 Fist few days only fails, then one day everthing ok and update is without every hindrance. 

PERSISTENCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

Thanks for all tips