Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

IFTTT - Options unavailable

Haggis

Question

Hello!

I am trying to trigger events with IFTTT if a Fibaro wall plug is switched on or off. I have connected Fibaro with IFTTT successfully, however when I try to create a "Switched on" trigger I get "Options unavailable" under "Which device", while I expected to get a list of all devices with switch on/off capability. Does anyone know if this is a bug, or if I am missing something?

Fibaro HC Lite, firmware 4.504. 

Thanks and regards,
Harald

Why Fibaro does not pay attention to these complaints!!!!  

Hello I am facing the same issue. I do not understand how this feature cannot fonction for such a high quality domotic application. Not normal to avoid using Fibaro for this application...

Please clarify if a fix is foreseen.

Arnaud

IFTTT? login correct but no options/devices available

congratulations as usual

Same here, hasn't worked for the last four or more months. My HC2 also hangs /freezes when i try to set up an action, couldn't log in.

Deleted app - restarted hc -waited 20 mins for start up screen.

I thought it might have been something else so i tried again, twice,  reinstalled app , no devices found /available and then same problem , home center freezes.

Same on mac/phone or tablet. Hopeless !!

Am i missing something in set up installation ????

Ifttt works for every other service i have tried, but not for anything Fibaro, can't understand why this issue hasn't been addressed earlier ?

Can this please be escalated? You are listening IFTTT as supported cloud-to-cloud platform but the interface is broken since months.

This is bad marketing and can be against EU laws! Remove the support or fix it.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_12/image.png.5e7f1d869e759d90d1287438559816e5.png" />

It is working for me

On 12/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, Danial said:

Please login or register to see this link.

It is working for me

You mean its working for your wall plug but what about all the other devices. The firmware update killed some but others work but it should have never killed anything.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, Al3x said:

still seems to be down

I’ve  just tried connecting to IFTTT for the first time, HC2 using latest software. It connects ok but does not list any devices or scenes!

Is this still a problem for everyone else?

Fibaro seem to be removing functionality as the software upgrades, this and GPS! ??

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 minute ago, Paul_GPvR said:

I’ve  just tried connecting to IFTTT for the first time, HC2 using latest software. It connects ok but does not list any devices or scenes!

Is this still a problem for everyone else?

Fibaro seem to be removing functionality as the software upgrades, this and GPS! ??

Its part of the issue there are far more issues with it, things missing or not working correctly. 

Still not working ?

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_01/image.png.2bbf61b93185dbbcad9c93da18f2cf19.png" />

hue options are available

hcl with 4.570

It seems very temperamental whether IFTTT lists all the available scenes or devices from the home centre.  I have quite a lot in my HC2, perhaps IFTTT times out before the Fibaro can provide a full list?

55 minutes ago, Paul_GPvR said:

It seems very temperamental whether IFTTT lists all the available scenes or devices from the home centre.  I have quite a lot in my HC2, perhaps IFTTT times out before the Fibaro can provide a full list?

Fibaro update killed it Paul, we have been waiting a year for fibaro to fix it but they seem to have vanished again

I have the same issue.. But it is infact working.. Maybe 10% of the time... Dont know if this is a Fibaro issue or IFTTT issue? Has anyone reported it to Fibaro or IFTTT?

I have just now reported it to IFTTT... Let's see if they respond.. I hope the rest of you also reports this... 

Have a same issue. Once a time i found some scenes in the list, but usually it returns: “response status code was unacceptable: 503”.

another Kind of message is very funny too: