Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

WAITING FOR WAKEUP FGS 223?

Javier Carelli

Question

Hello good morning, I have seen errors in the FGS223 that handle certain lights, I appear as WAITING FOR WAKEUP. I have updated the firmware version to 4.51 and the problem persists, do you have any idea what it could be?
Only the problem appears in some of the relays, not in all.
Greetings.

5 answers to this question

I am facing the same problem too. Suddenly my HC2 lost connection to a random few fibaro double switches. I could not send commands via HC2. However, the manual switches and associated devices could still contact the double switches.

• Inquirer
  • 8 hours ago, edwintan said:

Estoy enfrentando el mismo problema también. De repente, mi HC2 perdió la conexión con unos pocos interruptores dobles de fibaro aleatorios. No pude enviar comandos a través de HC2. Sin embargo, los interruptores manuales y los dispositivos asociados aún podrían ponerse en contacto con los interruptores dobles.

Good morning edwintan, I have solved removing the Fgs223, eliminating them from the network, and returning them to include the network.
    Although I still do not understand why it happened, being that the only ones that need to wake up are the ones that go to batteries.
    regards

Re-including them is going to be costly as it requires digging them out from the cement walls and dry walls and then patching them back. I sure hope there’s a better way to do it.

• Inquirer
  • I have not been able to, I have tried the firmware update and update and I have not succeeded.
    We have delayed 1h only in eliminating and re-including them, they were 6 devices in reality.
    If there is another way, I have not found it.

5 hours ago, edwintan said:

Re-including them

If you have manual switches attached then sw1 pressed three times during exclude and reinclude will work. Shouldnt be a need for removal from wall.