Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Report State API

Ros

Question

@T.Konopka Hi!

Can you please confirm/deny if the Report State API 

Please login or register to see this link.

has been implemented for Fibaro?

I think this becomes quite important for the new Google Home app and the new line of products  - Google Home Hub et al 

Thank you!

Edited by Ros

8 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • 2 hours ago, T.Konopka said:

@Ros , let's see that new app... ;)

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Ok. If you click on the icon, do you get 'Not responding' sign under the name of the device?

@Ros , check if the devices are available in remote connection via home.fibaro.com - if the gateway has issues with Internet connection then it won't work.

However, I will test if I can reproduce the issue somehow :)

@Ros Yes we support it, we reported that problem to google, they are checking it.  In our logs we see that google get response but in app from google we see error

• Inquirer
  • @A.Socha looks like the 'Not Responding' issue in the Google Home app is back. I cannot get state of Fibaro devices on any of my google home hubs or mobile phones.

Please login or register to see this image.

FR3NcS48v6RZac8LFn05o5jH-Cj_FslYCgaOSxpgWFnTf2RTOPkKLx7JWjxdPLeQj_KyCvMEI1Nbd7eDnJhxH0q372ZiMCM-Z1k8rSLZ-WXz3dF0C2ZwU8w31rupiOVkDF6JMajLUB9Pa78xTqlRr85w6qqBhXAg6lEwAiUf92Ztkl8habceFbJkLPWYjajSHaMxMCxqglp1fztCOt5ma6g1BrrNt_P0Iiv8j3euB7dJnk-CEffgZeL6-GhWb6m4Sl7K7-vyFK6jmucRLA4rxwdLU0UhZb6xRpfwOgtHzsvdNLzBlYEp69hbWfCx7sF38TUKoipq0rFyfm0lwMkm4G2oftKU1GwAkKYepzngqFRVcxMbJ5DgfoPb__Z2nTh3lEFfuOE6GuSOzjE_gPtro-heWg9ZZ5JK7D-H2l4XoGm8KyrUQ-xCGQ8QRs75uuP7s32mnAzJplz4oNxoyPNdMXMafhxyyr2TqdzWhJ6rt8-kZfN_lluAaanHR0VGs7ZgfRuJa2dWkpzyyGEIbsgKyU91O7mMbj3HRCjBto54isMtf1rmrIXjO4AJDMTqn6Cpc9ameBFv780E2tzvN-OtxiMp6fYV7aJGPHMqWXuOoGF2wTlXOpg7Dph1JVb5sVWiJ_IWcrC7IndEpEvOdf5bEoBRRQ=w1206-h905-no

Edited by Ros

Guest Sander
    On 12/22/2018 at 8:20 PM, Ros said:

@A.Socha looks like the 'Not Responding' issue in the Google Home app is back. I cannot get state of Fibaro devices on any of my google home hubs or mobile phones.

Please login or register to see this image.

FR3NcS48v6RZac8LFn05o5jH-Cj_FslYCgaOSxpgWFnTf2RTOPkKLx7JWjxdPLeQj_KyCvMEI1Nbd7eDnJhxH0q372ZiMCM-Z1k8rSLZ-WXz3dF0C2ZwU8w31rupiOVkDF6JMajLUB9Pa78xTqlRr85w6qqBhXAg6lEwAiUf92Ztkl8habceFbJkLPWYjajSHaMxMCxqglp1fztCOt5ma6g1BrrNt_P0Iiv8j3euB7dJnk-CEffgZeL6-GhWb6m4Sl7K7-vyFK6jmucRLA4rxwdLU0UhZb6xRpfwOgtHzsvdNLzBlYEp69hbWfCx7sF38TUKoipq0rFyfm0lwMkm4G2oftKU1GwAkKYepzngqFRVcxMbJ5DgfoPb__Z2nTh3lEFfuOE6GuSOzjE_gPtro-heWg9ZZ5JK7D-H2l4XoGm8KyrUQ-xCGQ8QRs75uuP7s32mnAzJplz4oNxoyPNdMXMafhxyyr2TqdzWhJ6rt8-kZfN_lluAaanHR0VGs7ZgfRuJa2dWkpzyyGEIbsgKyU91O7mMbj3HRCjBto54isMtf1rmrIXjO4AJDMTqn6Cpc9ameBFv780E2tzvN-OtxiMp6fYV7aJGPHMqWXuOoGF2wTlXOpg7Dph1JVb5sVWiJ_IWcrC7IndEpEvOdf5bEoBRRQ=w1206-h905-no

Same here.

• Inquirer
  • Report Stat API seems to be back working now. Wonder it the fault was on Googles side or Fibaro's side...