Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Google Home Mini and multiple Fibaro HC2's

gotlandix

Hi community,

Perhaps you can help me understand how (if) to connect two houses that each has a HC2 and have them connected to my Google Home Mini for voice control.

Setup

I have two houses, in each house I have a HC2 that are linked to my Fibaro Cloud account. I can access them both remotely and everything is working fine through the app on my phone and as well as from computers.

In each house I also have a Google Home Mini, that are configured to talk Swedish AND English. I live in Sweden should I say as well.

Problem

I've managed to link my Fibaro account to the Google Home app on my phone but only the devices in ONE of the houses are SEEN and can be controlled trough Google Home or Assistant. I've done multiple unlinking and re-linking as well. Both HC2's are on 4.510

I can switch to English and say "talk to Fibaro" and it lists both devices and I can control them from there. But through the Google Interface only the devices in one of the houses are seen - if you follow me here :)

Any guidance or ideas to test would be highly appreciated! :)

Have a good Saturday out there!

Edited by gotlandix

• Topic Author
  • Well this was dead silent... But luckily I found the issue to the problem myself.

This is what I did - I asked Google Assistant to Synchronize my devices (synchronisera mina enheter) and then they discovered the devices from my second HC2 as well - all is now good.

• Topic Author
  • I Know, that's what I had/have as well - the problem was that I only saw the devices from one of the HC2's in GH app - but it's solved now by asking Google Assistant to "Synchronize devices" then all devices was shown and I could assign them to the right room in the right house