Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aelotec quad wall switch

Ronningg

Question

Hello everyone!

I have just bought the fibaro home lite aswell as three actuators to control the lights in my apartment. The programming went fine, except for the fact that i cannot seem to program «dimming» on the quad switch - the setting is just not there. The only thing I can program is click, and click and hold. Does anyone know how I can program it so I can dim my lights with the quad?

i’ve tried to google a little, though many of the search hits i found people used another central.

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Hi!

To make the Wallmote work with dimming actions you need to use associations.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

just associate the device you want to use with the group of the button you want to use

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, Jorge Galaviz said:

Hi!

To make the Wallmote work with dimming actions you need to use associations.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Thank you so much, though where do i find the settings, where do i associate the device to said button i want to use? Because when i am programming what each button does i do not have the dim up/down option

• Inquirer
  • 23 hours ago, Ronningg said:

Thank you so much, though where do i find the settings, where do i associate the device to said button i want to use? Because when i am programming what each button does i do not have the dim up/down option

Ok i have found it now. The association list, though i dont understand exactly what to do. I am currently on group 3 under «endpoint 0» on the device (wallmote) and it looks like this;

The weird language is Norwegian and i’ll translate it’s meanings;

Stue = living room

Kjøkken = kitchen

Spisebord = dining table.

could anyone clarify what i need to do?

thanks in advance

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi just select a checkbox in the "M" columnt next to light you are interested in. M - stands for multilevel (dimming setpoints). Obviously the group matches to the button, so you need to know based on manual which button is associated with which group. Hope it helps.

when you finish setting the associations you want, just hold the back button of the wallmote and it will wake up and will received the changes you've made