Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

PROBLEM WITH GPS AND SCENES

lucifer1976

Question

HI, SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH IN ADVANCE I HAVE A HCL LITE UPDATED TO LAST VERSION AND TWO ANDROID PHONE WITH FIBARO APP UPDATED TO LAST VERSION, GPS ACTIVATED ON SMARTPHONES AND SCENE SET ON PRIVILEGE ON BOTH USERS
GPS LOCATION ON FIBARO IS OK AND I SEE TRACKING OF FIBARO FAMILY AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE NEXT IMAGE. I TRIED TO MODIFY PRECISION ON FIBARO APPS AND TIME TO TRACK GPS IN FIBARO USERS, NOTHING CHANGE IT DOESN'T WORK

look 7st image

I CAN'T USE THE GPS FUNCTIONS, I TRY TO ARM MY SENSORS WHEN ALL OF THE SMARTPHONE ARE AWAY HOME, I TRIED WITH TWO WAYS
THE FIRST:

FIRST WAY (CAN'T WORK)

-DECLARE A VARIABLE CASA=1 (image 1)

-CREATE A SCENE (image 2)

-CREATE A SECOND SCENE (image 3)

SECOND WAY (CAN'T WORK)

-DECLARE TWO VARIABLE (TERESA AND RICCARDO) (image 1)

-CREATE THREE SCENES (image 4-5-6)

CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG, I READ OF A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH GEOFENCING
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by lucifer1976

2 answers to this question

i ask fibaro support about GPS issue u may try these steps i take anonymous copy from the e mail, not sure if its okay but it might help others:

Regarding GPS:

- While installing the Fibaro app you must allow the app to use GPS.

- Please note the mobile devices are responsible for reporting the positioning. Double check if the geolocation works with other apps on those mobile devices.

- Please go to configuration > access control > click on the superuser email address > set option “How frequently GPS position from the user’s iPhone should be collected?” to 5-10 mins. Please try with mulitple times to test.

- After the first geolocation point is reported, “Family panel” will be created. You can find it in the left lower corner of the page while on the “Home” page. See the attachments.

- In order to ensure that the GPS positioning works correctly, the Fibaro app should at least be running in the background.