Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS-223 Lost from HC2 config

Guest Turmoil

Question

Guest Turmoil

I installed the fgs-223 about two weeks ago and it associated with my HC2 no problem. I have used the physical switch and used scenes to manage the lights on the switch for the past two weeks. This evening the lights were not turned on via a scene but did still work from the physical switch. On further investigation the switch controller and the two switch devices have just disappeared from the HC2 configuration. During install when I turned the power off they appeared as dead nodes but now they do not exist at all and power has not been lost in any case.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Are there any diagnostics I can use to determine what might have happened? Are there any alternatives to re-associating the device?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

1 answer to this question

Guest Turmoil
  • Inquirer
  • I cannot find any reason why the device was lost from my config. I have since re-associated the device and it is working again, sort of.