Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2 email and mobile notification

lukapindsky

Question

Hello,

I have a problem and I dont know what to do. When I set the scene that when the door is opened I get a notification via mobile (ios) it works only for a few times. I open and close the door and I get a notification on my phone. But after a while (cca 1 h) the HC stop sending notification. I have tried to delete scene and make a new one, tried to reinstal app on my phone, deleted phone in the HC and nothing. 

And also the second problem I have is that if I set the notification to be send via email I dont receive anything. I have checked the email and user settings and nothing work.

Hope you guyz can help

2 answers to this question

Hello

Out of interest can you see any events in the events panel for the door sensor?

If the answer is no, then that suggests an issue with the device itself.  If yes, then try creating a basic scene triggered by the device that simply generates a log entry, then build on this scene to generate your email or phone notifications

Ian

• Inquirer
  • The sensor works with no problem. I can see the status change in the log and with the sensor itself. I dont have problem just with this sensor and these scene. Every scene that I make to receive notification I only get notifications just for a short time. Than they stop coming to my phone.