Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Installing Multiple switches

njhifi

Question

Help required. 

I am new to this and am struggling to associate my 2nd single switch 2 with HC2. I was able to install the first one ensuring HC2 is in learning mode and  by pressing the associate button 3 times on the switch, however when I try to do the same with my second "single switch 2"I get a message from HC2 confirming that the new device has been added. I checked my devices window couldn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to do this kindly advise

Appreciate all help...

Regards

Neeraj

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hi Jamie,

My Bad what I meant was inclusion. After I upgraded the Hc2 to the new firmware I have a list of problems. I am not able to include more than 2 devices this happened even after recovery. This was followed by the system not responding at all automatically going off line and than again reappearing in Fibaro finder with an IP address 192.168.81.1. I tried logging in using this IP address however I am not able to find the server. I then shut down the system for about 20 min and restarted and this time I have a new IP address which I was able to connect. I have immediately received this IP address on the router and have left the Hc2 on DHCP. Any reason why I am not able to include additional devices. Is there a way to roll back the firmware to an old stable version kindly advise....

Regards

Neeraj  

Do you just have one switch installed

Maybe give it some time running. Is the switch you are trying to include close to the HC2?

Edited by Jamie mccrostie

• Inquirer
  • I could have 3 devices installed however now the problem seem to be Hc2 just disappears automatically and  fibaro finder is unable to find it. Tried refresh still the same. Hc2 is on with the power and network lights on  

Error message below

192.168.1.14 took too long to respond.

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".