Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Add Zipato mini keypad With RFID tags to hc2

Cantel

Question

Hi 

can any body help with getting rfid chips and Zipato mini keypad to work on hc2..

it's working fine with codes, but I’m having problems with getting the rfid chips to work?..

Edited by Cantel

9 answers to this question

Hello,

have you been able to find a solution for RFID tags to work yet? My Zipato keypad doesn't even work with its own rfid tag included in the box.

Thanks...

17 hours ago, tamil18 said:

dont know if this helps..

Please login or register to see this link.

use google translate..

i wanted buy it this year and use it..

Thanks for the link, it seems interesting. I will try those lua codes and hope I can program my Zipato mini rfid keypads. I have 2 of them waiting to be installed...

The Lua code 2 on the link above displays correctly all 255 spaces for codes. All empty on first use, which is normal.

But Lua code 3 does not do anything... I tried with only 1 line (1 tag) and with 2 lines (adding 2 tags) but nothing happens.

I put my rfid keypad in always ON mode to be sure it receives data online. But still nothing.

Can anyone who is more into Lua codes doublecheck if this code looks good like this:

Please login or register to see this code.

As far as I experienced the code above contained errors, that may be why it did not work. E.g. instead of "1" there should have been 1 without ""

(ID,"setUserCodeDec",1,"143,40,31,11,1,32,2,128 ,0,0");

I should learn some Lua...

• Inquirer
  • Sorry for no replay, bit I doped the keypad. I never Got it to work.

Hi to add RFID tag to HC2 (Home center 2) you need to go to docs page on your fibaro Home Center. 

Go to:

Please login or register to see this link.

.XX/docs/

replace XX.XX with your HC2 IP address

then go to Devices

and open : POST /devices/{deviceID}/action/{actionName}

then put those values in form:

device id:  155 =>Put your device if of zipato kepad lock instead of 155
    actionName: setUserCodeDec => put exactly this action name
    body:  {"args":[UserID,"RFID Tag Code"]}  => instead of  User ID put next free ID number in your zipato keypad in my case first two are pin codes so I put 3 in example, RFID Tag Code is the code that you can find in fibaro output on top of web interface - when you try to open or close with unknown RFID tag fibaro will tell you that received that code... so example of body: {"args":[3,"132,124,111,162,13,31,2,158,0,0"]} 

Then click try it, if syntax was ok and all values correct you will see no error in response body and response code should be 202 or maybe 200.

wait some time to proces, it takes some time, I needed to synchronise lock again and voila it work with RFID tag as user 3.