Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2 Energy Consumption data just disappeared. What to do?

MonkY

Question

Hello everyone!

As i have posted before, i am having hard times with my electric energy provider, and i have used the Fibaro data to compare the consumption usage.

Today i had to send the last month usage to the provider, but i was shocked to see my Fibaro Home Center 2 it's only showing data since December 24, 2018. And i needed the data from at least December 12, 2018. Plus, i was used to compare monthly usage... which is now impossible!

What in the world happened? How did all the data before December 24 disappeared? I had years of consumption data in there. I thought Fibaro was a reliable smart home system...

Please help me fix this. Is there a way to recover my lost consumption data?

Thank you in advance!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Are there any news regarding the loss of energy data?

May we have to switch to another Smarthome Gateway?

Any ideas or suggestions which one works best for Fibaro and stores EnergyData correctly?
I'm really fed up with HomeCenter Lite, it crashes often when entering web interface and trying to read the energy data!