Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Single Switch HomeKit Automation not working properly

markusruebe

I am using a Fibaro Single Switch and a Eve Door Sensor that checks if garage door is open or closed, to automate my garage door.

The Fibaro Single Switch is connected to a Relais which is uses as a Trigger for the Garage Door Motor Control.

I also have manual Triggers in the Garage to open and close the door.

I have two scenes in my HomeKit configured: Open Garage - that will acrivate the Switch so the relais is triggered and the Motor is started. Then there is a Automation that checks the Door Sensor. When the door sensor openes, the fibaro switch is switched off so that the relais is released - the door will open to then end position.

2nd Scene os Close Garage - the Fibaro Switch will be activated again, the reails will again trigger the motor control and the garage door will close. The Automation now is, when door sensor detects door closed the Fibaro Switch will be switched off.

It worked fine unitl some days ago the "open Garage" Automation is not working - The garage door will be opened, but the automation does not switch off the Fibaro Switch - that means that then Reails is alwas closed and the trigger to the Motor Control is "always on" - so the control does not react on close or other signals.

I have to switch off the Fibaro manually with the HomeKit app or the Fibaro Home App.

Beside that - the "close garage" Automation works fine.

I alreade deleted the Scenes and the Automation. I checked for firmware etc.

All other Automation is working fine.

Anybody here with an Idea!?

Thanks you

Please login or register to see this attachment.