Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Connection problems again after iOS update

hetbeest

Question

After finally having my connection back to my HC2 from my iPhone (with the old app) I'm back zo square zero. I updated my iPhone to the last iOS and again I can't connect to my HC2 anymore. The old app doesn't connect at all, the new app seems to connect, but only shows some scenes. The scenes do work. How do I get my devices back and the rest of the scenes? What is the problem with updating iOS?!

The last time my connection was restored after my alarm got triggered. I don't want to have to do that on purpose, specially not when my family is at home.

3 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Yessss! After the app update today everything is OK again. Probably until the next IOS update.

It's maybe caused by the failed iOS update and some potential bugs on your device. To fix it, try Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery to repair with no data loss at all! Or you can try your iTunes to update and restore device.

To fix this issue, you can firstly restart your device. Then you can also use related iOS system recovery tools such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery to get out of the trouble. If they don't work, then you might have to ask professionals' help.