Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

New at Fibaro

Rune Anfinsen

Hello!

I am new to Fibaro. In a few days i Will Get my HC2 and start the installation. I have a Heatit Z-TRM2fx (electric floor heating with floor sensor) and a Fibaro smoke detector with temp.sensor in the same rom. I use a Heat pump to control the air temperature and want the floor temp constant and unaffected of the airtemp. Is this possible with the Fibaro system. ( I have used the FutureHome hub in the past. This makes of average and floor and air temp. If you turns up the Heat pump or make a fire, the floor will go cold.)

I also wonder if anybody knows if its possible to turn the  Heatit Z-TRM2fx (electric floor heating with floor sensor) completely off?

Appreciate all answers 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The slave unit xx.4 has an on/off switch, but operating this while in "heating mode" will only keep the Z-TRM2 off until the next update (a few seconds). Then, the temperature control kicks in and turns the floor heating on if the sensor temperature is below the set point.

To turn the Z-TRM2 completely off, you need to change the mode from "heat" to "off". You can do this several different ways:

1. - Manually, by holding the center button for 10 seconds, until Off is displayed
  2. - By setting parameter 1 = 0, using a scene (parameter 1 = 1 is heating mode)
  3. - Using the HC2, by changing the mode of the unit on the panel for slave unit xx.1.1 (from "energy" to "off")

(I am not where my Z-TRM2's are today, so I cannot verify that the third option works. The pull-down menu may only allow heating, energy saving, and cooling, but I think off is on the list as well):

I guess option 2 is what you are looking for, since you want to control this using other input variables (the smoke detector temp. sensor) as well.

Good luck! Please report your experiences to this forum when you have installed everything.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".