Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

New Fibaro App

Rikard

So I have tried the latest version of the new app and it´s better working now with access to cameras and possiblity to see if doors are armed. But - it is more to improve for getting it usefull and in level with the old Fibaro app;

1. If you have a lot of units it i very difficult to find what you are looking for. I would like a better overwiew to find the units and information. Will I see if lamps is on or off, then I getting a long list which I have to scroll and scroll and..... The scenes I use more often will get first but  if I will I reach another scen then it is just again scrolling and scrolling.  

2. The alarm indicator will not give me option to set up what I included for fully armed. If some sensors not is included in my system I can´t  I getting information if full armed house. It would be nice to be able to decide which sensors as will be included for full armed in my house/system.

3. I have a wether Netatmo station and information is gattered in a room "garden". I would like to have fast access for wether information in this room but then I have to scroll and scroll....... I will not appear as a favorite, maybe because it´s only sensors. So this favorite function seams to only work if you have some lamp or other device in the room.

4.The scene buttom lowest in the app will gett access to all my scenes but it´s just a long list but not to witch room it belongs to so this is not usefull without that information.

5. What I like and works well is the fast acess to the information doors and windows are open/closed i the above but when I push this buttom I did expect to getting to the doors or windows but I just getting to rooms. But if I press buttom for lamps I getting to - the lamps. Even if it is a long list so I get what I ask for. Same thing with motion sensors - just getting to list of rooms.

6. How is it with the smoking detectors ? I just getting information about temperature but otherwise I can´t see  the status. 

So this was what I noticed so far. But even of a long list of wiched improvements I will also say I like the app and would like to use it further on when some problem are fixed.

/Rikard