Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

4 Heat Controller FGT-001 in one heating zone, the Reference Thermostat in the plugin isn't selectable

Fabir

Question

Hello

I have a room with 4 heating radiators and would like to use 4 Fibaro FGT-001 Heating Controllers in 1 Heating zone.

The additional thermostat FGBRS-001 for the Fibaro Heating Controllers, can only be connected with up to 3 Heat Controllers.
Therefore I would like to use another temperature Sensor in this room, as the Reference Temperature Sensor.

My Home Center Light is on Release 4.531 Beta
For testing, I have already 1 Fibaro Heat Controller FGT-001, it is on the latest Firmware 4.5

In the Fibaro  Thermostat &Heating Plugin, that is steering the Heating Zones, I can only choose the Thermostat from the Fibaro Heat Controller, no other Temperature Sensor in the Room, for Instance a Fibaro Door/Windows Sensor.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks for the help in advance
Fabir

Edited by Fabir

3 answers to this question

The main temperature sensor in a room is set from the Room view in the top bar if that is what you are after. Any temperature sensor can be selected there.

• Inquirer
  • Momos @

Hi, thank you for your message.

I'm talking about the Thermostat & Heating Plugin that is designed to be used together with heating zones.

Look below, the second picture that's where I can't select another Reference Thermostat than the Thermostat on the Heat Controller

Best regards,

Fabir

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Ahh you got me... in all the years with HC2 i had no idea that plugin existed.... i just use the heating panel.