Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Weather station - Not Connected. FW 4.530

Raymond Jansen

Question

Hi,

I can't get my Netatmo weather station to connect in HC2, firmware 4.530.

I did go to dev.netatmo.com, created an application, copied Client ID and Client Secret. I also activated the app under App Status.

When I install the plugin and enter all of the information, email, password, Client ID, Client Secret and save this, on the general page it shows Not Connected.

I don't have any special characters in my password, as I've read this could cause problems.

I hope someone has an idea?

Thanks,

Raymond

9 answers to this question

Hi @Raymond Jansen,

Same problem, when i tried to connect Netatmo with newly created account. I have tried older account and that works. Probably something on Netatmo side.

Regards,

Jakub

Try to reboot HC2 as it must be connected to internet and not having only local access . I have weather station and is connected .

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

@lasmartuser

I did reboot the HC2, several times. Makes no difference. It's definately connected to the internet, I can connect to it remotely.

@jakub.jezek

I have opened a support request at Netatmo. Hope they know anything more.

I keep you updated.

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

If anyone is interested, I got this working...

In the normal netatmo website (my.netatmo.com), in settings, applications, I noticed that my app was not listed. So, I created a second app in dev.netatmo.com, and I entered all data into the HC2 again, not working.

However, when I checked the netatmo website, settings, applications, I saw that the FIRST app was listed now. I changed the settings back in HC2 to the first app, and connected!

Strange!

Hello,

I had the same issue and problem was that I had a special character "+" in my password. Change password without + solved my issue.

Hi

I can't find the Clint ID and Client secret on Netatmos page can anyone give me a hint where to look?

5 hours ago, Cantel said:

Hi

I can't find the Clint ID and Client secret on Netatmos page can anyone give me a hint where to look?

Go to

Please login or register to see this link.

log in with your netatmo ID and create a new app. Open it and a litte bit down on the page you will find it

My netatmo is know connected, but what's should I do to get the data from it in the Fibaro ( it's not just plug and play, as I hoped)

IT's now working for some reason ;-)

Edited by Cantel