Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Powerview (Luxaflex / Hunter Douglas) - missing devices in scenes

Wimjanse

I've installed a number of Sun blinds, which are controlled with a Luxaflex/Hunter Douglas PowerView system, all working well

I've installed the PowerView plugin on my HC2. Each PowerView-scene now shows up as a device on my HC2, and I can activate the PowerView scenes from the HC2 interface, so far so good.

However, when I try to build a Fibaro-scene (with magic scene or block scene builder), those devices do not show up in the device list selector and as such cannot be selected into the scene. 

I would like to build a few Fibaro scenes like when the light intensity or temperature in the room gets too high, the blinds close automatically.

Has anybody have any experience with this?  I can still build a LUA script for this, or by-pass the Fibaro PowerView plugin and instead directly control the PowerView api with a number of VD's, but I was hoping that I could build a number of simple scenes.

The only way to control PowerView in block scene is using a VD. You can check the Knowledge base or marketplace. 

It's very easy to configure. 

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

No there is no quickappyet, but you can control it by LUA scene or make a quick app to use it in block scenes.